Recruitment process for this position and onboarding trainings are conducted online.
What do you need to start?
- Fluent English & German communication skills (Oral, Written & Presentation)
- Excellent communication skills needed to interact at various organizational Levels
- Readiness to take own initiative
- Great Customer Service Skills
- Team player attitude
- Have a highly professional, personable style, which fosters trust and cooperation.
What duties will help you grow?
- Join meetings/calls to take minutes, collate and distribute them and take required actions
- Extensive calendar management on a daily basis
- Preparation of Power Point presentations & required financial reports upon request
- Travel arrangements including travel documentation, logistics, accommodation and respective approvals, claiming expenses for Superiors and credit card reconciliation
- Support in various Superior’s projects: manage project related logistics including project numbers, resources, quotes, descriptions
What have we prepared for you?
Personal and professional development:
- Development programs, external courses, education & certificates co-funding
- NEXT platform with free access to Pluralsight, TED talks, Coursera materials, and virtual trainings: Excel, VBA, RPA, customer care and more.
Our legendary atmosphere:
- We don’t have a rigid dress code, but what we do have are awesome communities (e.g OUTfront, Women@Capgemini, Foreigners Community) and world – changing initiatives like Grant Program. We are a big company with unique atmosphere – we make friendships, share important moments, and… simply like each other!
A lot of benefits:
- Private medical care, which can be extended by a package of dental services purchased on preferential terms.
- Private life insurance which can be extended by oncology package purchased on preferential terms.
- Referral bonuses for recommending your friends to Capgemini.
- Access to Inspiro Audiobooks & Nais (cinema tickets, Multisport and more).
- Offices in great locations, car leasing program, carpooling options and bicycle parking.
Who are we?
Being one of us means stability of employment and constant development among other great people. We want to share with you our experience and exchange it for yours in a mutual partnership.
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation. Our scope is wide. One of our units is Business Services created by extraordinary people who provide solutions to our international clients in areas such as HR, Finance & Accounting, Supply Chain or Business Transformation.
Do you want to get to know us better? Watch a short video: Who are we statistically at Capgemini Poland in 2020?
Do you have any additional questions about working at Capgemini? Check our Instagram (@capgeminipl) or visit our Facebook profile (Capgemini Polska).