As a Senior DevOps Engineer you will be responsible for supporting development teams in DevOps area for clients in financial industry. You will work in an international team based on agile approach and use professional software development process. The work gives great opportunities to gain technical and business knowledge as well as interpersonal skills.
An ideal candidate shall:
- have 5+ years practical experience in DevOps area;
- have practical experience in creating Jenkins DSL pipelines;
- have experience in Linux and Shell scripting and practical experience with Git;
- have development experience with Java, Python, Groovy or another modern programming language;
- have knowledge of SDLC and Agile (Scrum, Kanban, SAFe);
- nice to have: Ansible, Chef, Cloud Foundry, Liquibase, Docker, Kubernetes;
- have a degree of higher education (at least bachelor degree required, computer or technical degrees are preferred);
- fluent English written and spoken is essential.
What we offer:
- professional trainings and language courses;
- extra benefits: social benefit package, including private medical care, insurance package, Multisport card and sponsored sports activities;
- possibility of car leasing on preferential conditions – Master Benefit;
- possibility of using increased tax deductible costs in the case of creative work;
- flexible working hours;
- support for relocation;
- integration trips;
- free parking spots for employees;
- permanent employment contract from the first day at work.
Learn more about our recruitment process.
Please submit your application in English quoting the reference number to the following address: