Capgemini’s Cloud Infrastructure Services unit is a global team of technology experts and domain specialists that helps businesses from all around the world extract maximum business value from their IT investment and facilitates their journeys to the cloud.
In addition to facilitating journeys to the cloud, we support businesses by providing services such as helpdesk services (human and AI powered), network access and maintenance, hosting and maintaining applications, IT operations and much more. We do all this in 24 languages from 4 locations in Poland.
Join our global team and be part of technology transformation.
Who are we looking for?
Customer oriented technical person with good interpersonal skills. Able to work independently under pressure as well as within a team.
Demonstrate the following competencies:
- Industry recognized technical certification (such as A+, MCP, HDI) or equivalent experience in a technical support role.
- Passion for customer service with demonstrated ability to handle high pressure support needs in a calm, respectful, and efficient manner.
- Demonstrated oral and written communication skills with the ability to discuss technical information with non-technical individuals.
- Excellent organizational skills with the proven ability to prioritize multiple incidents, ranging from low to medium complexity.
- Proven ability to work effectively individually or as a team contributor.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and work effectively with all levels in the organization.
- Should have good exposure to ITIL processes, preferably ITIL certified;
- Excellent knowledge of operating system for Microsoft and Apple/Mac products
- Printers and all other IT related Hardware Knowledge
- Documentation skills
- Must be able to manage own workload and adhere required client procedures;
- Should have an analytical and methodical approach to problem solving;
- Must be self-driven, objective and can use initiative and tenacity to resolve issues;
- Must be flexible and able to work well within a team environment;
- Adapt upcoming technologies as per trend.
- Apple Device support knowledge,
- Ticket system Knowledge i.e.: Service Now, ITSM, Other.
- Remote Control tools knowledge for remote trouble shooting and resolution.
What will you do?
Using exceptional customer service skills, this position is the first point of contact for user support in the incident management process. Under general supervision, the person in the role will work somewhat independently to provide hardware and software user support for the Client’s global computing environment by diagnosing, resolving, and/or escalating problems primarily using documented procedures and checklists.
This role will have responsibilities tied to:
- Manage incident lifecycle, in accordance with the Incident Management Procedures, including creating, tracking, and escalation to achieve final resolution and ensure user satisfaction.
- Deliver a high percentage of first contact resolution (FCR) for Level 1 technical issues within the global computing environment (enterprise applications including but not limited to SAP, Lotus Notes, MS Office, as well as the supporting infrastructure) through the utilization of documented processes and procedures.
- Collaborate with other team members to identify real time trends to proactively recognize systemic issues and/or concerns and escalate as appropriate.
- Interact with other delivery teams worldwide to maintain technical and organizational relevance and proficiency
- Continuously expand technical skills and Share technical knowledge with team members.
- Assist in maintaining accuracy and relevance of the technical knowledgebase.
Who will you be working with?
Within Capgemini, the Cloud Infrastructure Services business provides leading solutions to large global customers through an integrated global sales and delivery model. We are a global team of committed professionals who advise, transform and run client IT services. We help organizations meet their business goals by transforming and managing their IT infrastructure landscape – leveraging innovations notably in automation and the cloud.
The team that the person in role would join is the first line of contact in support of business systems worldwide; PC & RF equipment, all peripheral hardware, including monitors, printers, phones, mobile devices, and over 700 software applications. The role has high levels of security access to the Client enterprise, business systems, infrastructure, network, and messaging. The role has direct impact on the users and the overall business productivity.
What we offer?
- Working with great people and in legendary atmosphere
- No formal dress code
- Annual family picnics
- Unforgettable integrational events
- Employee volunteering opportunities and interesting CSR projects
- We value and respect diversity in terms of gender, nationality, roles, age, interests
- Internal celebration initiatives: Children’s Day, St. Nicholas Day and many more
- Supporting employees’ hobbies: Business Run, e-sport games, basketball, volleyball
- Development in expert or leader competencies
- Broad training offer with possible co-funding
- Access to Harvard Business Review knowledge base
- Introduction plan for new employees and Buddy Initiative
- A wide range of instructor-led and e-learning trainings
- Co-financing for post-graduate studies and courses
- Many companies under one roof / internal headhunters
- Internal development events: conferences, meetings, communities
- Education First platform for learning English online
- Bonuses, including those for new employees recommendation
- Additional life insurance
- Attractive package of extra benefits of your choosing (fitness, gym, cinema, etc.)
- Disability inclusion, assistive technologies, reasonable accommodations
- Private medical care for you and your family
- Bicycle parking and carpooling options
- Free coffee, water, milk and wide range of teas
- Anti-smog plants in offices
- Car leasing