Capgemini is one of the leading global companies offering consulting, IT technologies.
The Cloud is fashionable – everyone’s talking about it, many use it, but few knows what it consists of, how it works, how to access it, and how to take care of it. It is us, Cloud Infrastructure Services, who understand the subject thoroughly. From high level services, through managing equipment and operating systems, internal or access networks to managing applications, IT operations, availability, configurations, and changes. By working in an international environment… we use a number of foreign languages.
Ideal candidate will have a following set of skills:
- Foundational experience and knowledge in Identity and User Access Management areas
- Expertise in executing processes in areas mentioned above
- Foundational knowledge of information technology and information security principles and practices
- Capability to think analytically and strategically and make decisions based on valid arguments
- Ability to translate problems into solutions
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Fluency in English both verbal and written
As a Security Analyst you will be joining a team engaged in projects in the area of Identity & Access Management. Your job will be to configure and maintain security environments dedicated for individual systems and directories.
Your objective will be to bridge the gap between business and technology to deliver expectations meeting solutions.
Your job will be to help with analysis of existing processes and data, design and implementation of security measures and controls as well as configuration and maintenance of security environments dedicated for individual systems and directories. This will be achieved through previously undertaken analysis of applications and related user and access management processes.
Part of your responsibilities will also include:
- Analyzing accounts and entitlements data
- Creating and maintaining various documentation covering activities mentioned above.
- Involvement in conversations with senior management which often might require presenting.
By joining us you will become a part of independent team of professionals focusing on results in dynamic, fast paced projects environment, specifically in area of IAM/Security. We promise you will never be bored with monotonic, day to day operational tasks. Instead, you will be tackling challenges requiring analytical and creative thinking.
Our strategy assumes growth through which we will bring an accessible set of consulting skills to the market. We strive for our consultants to be well balanced between business and technology areas. Being part of us is a steep learning curve but also a lot of fun deriving from the culture of our team.
Oh, and did we mention the travelling to collaborate with our partners from around the world? Here’s a thought, if you think you’ve got what it takes and are equally excited about technology, we should at least have a chat.
What we offer
- Working in a close-knit team and a friendly atmosphere
- Development of expert or leader competences
- Bonuses, including those for recommending new employees
- A wide range of training and co-financing of courses
- Additional life insurance
- Attractive package of additional benefits (fitness, gym, cinema, etc.) you chose what you want
- Relocation packages to facilitate relocation
- Integration events and joint celebrations
- Possibility to work from home
- Employee volunteering opportunities and interesting CSR projects
- Disability inclusion, assistive technologies, reasonable accommodations
- Private medical care, also for your family
- Bicycle parking and carpooling