Capgemini’s Cloud Infrastructure Services unit is a global team of technology experts and domain specialists that helps businesses from all around the world extract maximum business value from their IT investment and facilitates their journeys to the cloud.
In addition to facilitating journeys to the cloud, we support businesses by providing services such as helpdesk services (human and AI powered), network access and maintenance, hosting and maintaining applications, IT operations and much more. We do all this in 24 languages from 4 locations in Poland.
Join our global team and be part of technology transformation.
Who are we looking for?
- Experience in SAP systems
- Troubleshooting skills
- Fluent English, both written and spoken
- Good work organization
- SAP BASIS experience
- Solid knowledge of operating systems (Windows, Unix/Linux)
- Knowledge of network infrastructure, IT principles
- Knowledge of SAP HANA DB concepts
- Knowledge of Oracle DB concepts
- Knowledge of GPFS file system
- Capacity to adapt & learn
- Attention to detail
- Ability to manage and collaborate with other teams
What will you do?
Looking for a candidate with 3 years of experience in SAP HANA and BASIS. The activities for this position will be divided between daily Operational activities (e.g.atabase administration, client maintenance activities, performance tuning, applying Support Packages & kernel updates) and Project activities (e.g. installations, upgrades and data migrations) and creating documentation and work instructions.
We have a position for a SAP HANA administrator who has the drive to improve our service delivery. Candidate also needs to be inquisitive to keep up with new technology and willing to share this knowledge with other group members.
- Monitoring Hana system
- Monitoring HANA memory usage
- Handling performance issue
- HANA Database installation, upgrade and migration
- Scheduling regular Backup
- Knowledge of HANA database sizing
- Knowledge about HANA Database recovery and backups
- SLT configuration
- Expertise with Tools – HDBLCM, HLM, HANA STUDIO
- Tuning/Setting of HANA parameters
- Handing incident management related to Sap system (including Sap system start/stop , and solving incident related to Unavailability of SAP system)
- Installation/ upgrade of SAP Netweaver system on Linux Platform
- Knowledge about system copies
- Performing client copies
- Maintaining of parameters on Default, Start, Instance profiles
- Knowledge about backups
- Monitoring and resolving performance issue related to SAP system and Database
- Kernel up gradation
- SAP support package and addon implementation
- Maintaining SAP Filesystem
- Operation modes
- Scheduling House keeping jobs
- Creating of system messages
- Basic knowledge of Unix operating system
Who will you be working with?
We are young and growing international team, working on large enterprise SAP environment where you can develop and challenge yourself.
What we offer?
- Working with great people and in legendary atmosphere
- No formal dress code
- Annual family picnics
- Unforgettable integrational events
- Employee volunteering opportunities and interesting CSR projects
- We value and respect diversity in terms of gender, nationality, roles, age, interests
- Internal celebration initiatives: Children’s Day, St. Nicholas Day and many more
- Supporting employees’ hobbies: Business Run, e-sport games, basketball, volleyball
- Development in expert or leader competencies
- Broad training offer with possible co-funding
- Access to Harvard Business Review knowledge base
- Introduction plan for new employees and Buddy Initiative
- A wide range of instructor-led and e-learning trainings
- Co-financing for post-graduate studies and courses
- Many companies under one roof / internal headhunters
- Internal development events: conferences, meetings, communities
- Education First platform for learning English online
- Bonuses, including those for new employees recommendation
- Additional life insurance
- Attractive package of extra benefits of your choosing (fitness, gym, cinema, etc.)
- Disability inclusion, assistive technologies, reasonable accommodations
- Private medical care for you and your family
- Bicycle parking and carpooling options
- Free coffee, water, milk and wide range of teas
- Anti-smog plants in offices
- Car leasing