Capgemini’s Cloud Infrastructure Services unit is a global team of technology experts and domain specialists that helps businesses from all around the world extract maximum business value from their IT investment and facilitates their journeys to the cloud.
In addition to facilitating journeys to the cloud, we support businesses by providing services such as helpdesk services (human and AI powered), network access and maintenance, hosting and maintaining applications, IT operations and much more. We do all this in 24 languages from 4 locations in Poland.
Join our global team and be part of technology transformation.
Who are we looking for?
- Experience in SAP systems
- Troubleshooting skills
- Fluent English, both written and spoken
- Good work organization
- SAP BASIS experience
- Solid knowledge of operating systems (Windows, Unix/Linux)
- Knowledge of network infrastructure, IT principles
- Knowledge of SAP HANA DB concepts
- Knowledge of Oracle DB concepts
- Knowledge of GPFS file system
- Capacity to adapt & learn
- Attention to detail
- Ability to manage and collaborate with other teams
What will you do?
We are looking for SAP BASIS consultant who wants to gain exprince in SAP S/4HANA enviroment. You will have a chance to get knowledge in scope of automatization and scripting.
You will be working for one of the biggest SAP client in EU.
The main accountability would include:
- Taking care of systems from Installation to Decommission
- SAP stack upgrades
- SAP kernel upgrades
- SAP systems installations
- SAP components installations/upgrades
- SAP Webdispatchers/saprouters maintenances and installations
- Oracle upgrades and installations
- HANA upgrades and installations
- Databases copy/restore/recovery
- Migration Oracle to HANA
Who will you be working with?
We are young and growing international team, working on large enterprise SAP environment where you can develop and challenge yourself.
What we offer?
- Working with great people and in legendary atmosphere
- No formal dress code
- Annual family picnics
- Unforgettable integrational events
- Employee volunteering opportunities and interesting CSR projects
- We value and respect diversity in terms of gender, nationality, roles, age, interests
- Internal celebration initiatives: Children’s Day, St. Nicholas Day and many more
- Supporting employees’ hobbies: Business Run, e-sport games, basketball, volleyball
- Development in expert or leader competencies
- Broad training offer with possible co-funding
- Access to Harvard Business Review knowledge base
- Introduction plan for new employees and Buddy Initiative
- A wide range of instructor-led and e-learning trainings
- Co-financing for post-graduate studies and courses
- Many companies under one roof / internal headhunters
- Internal development events: conferences, meetings, communities
- Education First platform for learning English online
- Bonuses, including those for new employees recommendation
- Additional life insurance
- Attractive package of extra benefits of your choosing (fitness, gym, cinema, etc.)
- Disability inclusion, assistive technologies, reasonable accommodations
- Private medical care for you and your family
- Bicycle parking and carpooling options
- Free coffee, water, milk and wide range of teas
- Anti-smog plants in offices
- Car leasing