Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation. Capgemini Poland’s Business Services unit is at the forefront of innovation in areas such as HR Services, Finance & Accounting, Supply Chain, Intelligent Automation and Business Transformation. Our international team features people from 60 different nationalities, and we work on exciting, multi-lingual projects with some of the world’s leading brands.
Who are we looking for?
- Minimum 2 years of SAP implementation or transformation experience
- Minimum 1 year of experience implementing one of these modules – Ariba Strategic Sourcing, Buying, Commerce Automation and Supply chain collaboration
- Bachelor’s Degree
- You know everything there is to know about SAP Ariba processes
- You can grasp a solution, talk about its business objective, and configure the solution and tools
- You’re an ace at managing and delivering projects
- You’re great at working creatively in a problem-solving environment
- Highly knowledgeable in the Purchasing to Pay processes within SAP and Ariba solutions
- Detailed knowledge (configuration skills) in Ariba
- Excellent analytic and problem solving skills
- Good understanding of related business processes
- Enthusiastic, innovative and collaborative in developing new business processes
- Good interpersonal skills and experienced in working in multicultural environments
- Self-driven and able to deal with complexity, resilience in an evolving environment
- Proven ability to interpret and communicate technical information into business language and vice versa
- Proven ability to work independently and as a team member
What will you do?
We are looking for a candidate who could support us in Ariba implementation phase. Candidate need to have detailed knowledge in Ariba, good understanding of related business processes. Experience in preparing and performing trainings and good interpersonal skills and experienced in working in multicultural environments.
- Help clients understand best practices so they can do more with SAP
- Spot strategies, risks and options, and then recommend approaches that sidestep problems and help clients meet their needs
- Lead, coach and advise project staff in addition to managing their performance (depending on the project)
- Give clients options for designs using prototypes
- Set up and test the SAP system; understand and apply SAP methodologies
- Work with clients and stakeholders to make sure they get where they want to go
- Use your business smarts to kick-start transformation programs, whether domain- or platform-led
- Be ready to rack up those air miles with weekly travel to client sites Monday through Thursday
Who will you be working with?
We are a multinational team with several foreign languages used in everyday communication. We are working independently in close “partner relationship” with our Client for several years. Due to long cooperation we have close relationship with our client and we play important role in their transformation journey. We are team players focused not only on results but as well on our people and their development. You work in a friendly atmosphere with team outings and parties.
What we offer?
- Working with great people and in legendary atmosphere
- No formal dress code
- Annual family picnics
- Unforgettable integrational events
- Employee volunteering opportunities and interesting CSR projects
- We value and respect diversity in terms of gender, nationality, roles, age, interests
- Internal celebration initiatives: Children’s Day, St. Nicholas Day and many more
- Supporting employees’ hobbies: Business Run, e-sport games, basketball, volleyball
- Development in expert or leader competencies
- Broad training offer with possible co-funding
- Access to Harvard Business Review knowledge base
- Introduction plan for new employees and Buddy Initiative
- A wide range of instructor-led and e-learning trainings
- Co-financing for post-graduate studies and courses
- Many companies under one roof / internal headhunters
- Internal development events: conferences, meetings, communities
- Education First platform for learning English online
- Contract of employment for an indefinite period
- Bonuses, including those for new employees recommendation
- Additional life insurance
- Attractive package of extra benefits of your choosing (fitness, gym, cinema, etc.)
- Disability inclusion, assistive technologies, reasonable accommodations
- Private medical care for you and your family
- Bicycle parking and carpooling options
- Free coffee, water, milk and wide range of teas
- Anti-smog plants in offices
- Car leasing