Capgemini is one of leading global companies offering consulting, IT technologies.
Market analysis, HR, finance and accounting, supply chain, transformations, intelligent automation or knowledge management? Those areas have no secret for us! We work in Business Services and we use 30 languages in our international team – we have people of 60 nationalities. Join our team!
- would like to start your international career
- want to have daily contact with language
- are open for working with clients
- speak Dutch at least at C1 level and English at B2 level
…we have a job for you.
Join Capgemini as:
Sales Support and Order Fulfillment Junior Specialist with Dutch
We don’t require professional experience. You will be working in international environment, where willingness of learning new things is supported by wide range of trainings and courses which are designed to improve your skills and abilities.
- daily contact with clients (phone and e-mail)
- ensure that payments are taken smoothly and in a timely manner
- ensure on-time order closure and invoicing
- resolve customer’s complaints
- prepare financial documents and reports
- support Shipping/Logistics department for on time delivery by providing precise updates
What we offer
- Working in a close-knit team and a friendly atmosphere
- Development of expert or leader competences
- Bonuses, including those for recommending new employees
- A wide range of training and cofinancing of courses
- Additional life insurance
- Attractive package of additional benefits (fitness, gym, cinema, etc.) you chose what you want
- Integration events and joint celebrations
- Annual family picnic
- Employee volunteering opportunities and interesting CSR projects
- Disability inclusion, assistive technologies, reasonable accommodations
- Private medical care, also for your family
- Bicycle parking and carpooling