Recruitment process for this position and onboarding trainings are conducted online.
What do you need to start?
- Experience in IT Asset Management Lifecycle and Configuration Management processes
- Awareness of technologies and good practices that support CMDB solutions, integrations including auto-discovery tooling
- Understanding of functionalities of at least one ITSM CMDB solutions (ServiceNow, BMC Remedy etc.) and ability to explain and recommend platform capabilities to maximize value of delivered service
- Strong analytical skills to evaluate the criticality of information collected from multiple sources, reconcile conflicts, decompose high-level information into detail
- Presentation and workshops facilitation skills, ability to provide training to clients and internal team members
- Willingness to work with new technologies and to acquire new skills
- Excellent command of the English language and experience in communication across all levels of an IT organization, at the most senior level
It’s not essential, but we appreciate if you also have:
- Experience with ServiceNow ITOM, SAM and HAM products
- Hands-on experience in deployment, configuration, or administration of the ServiceNow platform, familiarity with system automations and integration architecture
What duties will help you grow?
- Conduct consultancy work including SACM processes reviews, service maturity assessments, health checks, Service Improvement Plans (SIPs) and transformation projects
- Build customer relationships by delivering at client expectations on assigned deliverables, proactively identifying add on work and assisting in identifying cross sales leads
- Carry out discovery process by gathering customer’s business requirements and/or assessing the maturity of the IT organization and the level of business
- Translate customer’s business requirements into IT delivery, including IT principles
- Oversee specific work / tasks or process streams including ensuring ITIL aligned processes, procedures and work instructions are produced to required standard and are trained upon,
What your development path can look like?
You will be able to diversify and develop skills within area of IT Service Management with focus on Service Asset and Configuration Management and ServiceNow. You may advance in your career in different directions for many years ahead and specialize in multiple domains including Solution Architecture, Service Engagement or Business Change just to name a few.
What have we prepared for you?
Space where you can develop yourself:
- Development programs, external courses, education & certificates co-funding, NEXT platform with free access to Pluralsight, TED talks, Coursera materials, and virtual trainings: e.g. MS Azure, AWS, Google or ServiceNow.
Our legendary atmosphere:
- We don’t have a rigid dress code, but what we do have are awesome communities and world– changing initiatives like Grant Program. We are a big company with unique atmosphere – we make friendships, share important moments, and simply… like each other!
A lot of benefits:
- Home office: it’s your choice when you want to work from home.
- Private medical care which can be extended by a package of dental services purchased on preferential terms.
- Private life insurance which can be extended by oncology package purchased on preferential terms.
- Referral bonuses for recommending your friends to Capgemini.
- Access to Inspiro Audiobooks & Nais (cinema tickets, Multisport and more).
- Offices in great locations, car leasing program, carpooling options and bicycle parking.
Who are we?
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation. Our scope is wide. One of the teams is Projects & Consulting – part of a business unit called Cloud Infrastructure Services.
Our employees say that in P&C team they are surrounded by awesome teammates who are ready to help professionally or just to drink a coffee with – no matter if it’s in person or virtually. You can count on your managers, willing to advise you, support you and give you a constructive feedback. There is a plenty of space to develop yourself, gain knowledge and exchange it for yours in a term of mutual partnership.
Do you want to get to know us better? Watch a video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B9jDjEY9Nxo
Do you have any additional questions about our job offers? Check our Instagram (@capgeminipl) or visit our Facebook profile (Capgemini Polska).