Recruitment process for this position and onboarding trainings are conducted online.
What do you need to start?
- System administration (Linux, Windows or Cloud).
- Practical understanding of databases, both SQL and nonSQL.
- Script language knowledge (Bash, Powershell, Python, Perl).
- Relevant 2 years working experience in Infrastructure team.
- Customer oriented approach.
- Basic knowledge of network concepts and protocols.
- Analytical and methodical approach to problem solving.
- Very good command of English.
- JIRA/Confluence user.
What duties will help you grow?
- Supporting customers with guidance related to the robot environment.
- Deployment and maintenance of servers used to host RPA robots.
- Setup the monitoring components for automation and advanced dashboards.
- Proactive approach in terms of new Infrastructure components version validation.
- Building, managing working relationships with customers, seeking the area for improvement.
What have we prepared for you?
Personal and professional development:
- Development programs, external courses, education & certificates co-funding
- NEXT platform with free access to Pluralsight, TED talks, Coursera materials, and virtual trainings: Excel, VBA, RPA, customer care and more.
Our legendary atmosphere:
- We don't have a rigid dress code, but what we do have are awesome communities and world – changing initiatives like Grant Program. We are a big company with unique atmosphere – we make friendships, share important moments, and… simply like each other!
A lot of benefits:
- Private medical care, which can be extended by a package of dental services purchased on preferential terms.
- Private life insurance which can be extended by oncology package purchased on preferential terms.
- Referral bonuses for recommending your friends to Capgemini.
- Access to Inspiro Audiobooks & MyBenefit (cinema tickets, Multisport and more).
- Offices in great locations, car leasing program, carpooling options and bicycle parking.
Who are we?
Being one of us means stability of employment and constant development among other great people. We want to share with you our experience and exchange it for yours in a mutual partnership.
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation. Our scope is wide. One of our units is Business Services created by extraordinary people who provide solutions to our international clients in areas such as HR, Finance & Accounting, Supply Chain or Business Transformation.
Do you want to get to know us better? Watch a short video: https://youtu.be/K8v_UJ7CH8c
Do you have any additional questions about working at Capgemini? Check our Instagram (@capgeminipl) or visit our Facebook profile (Capgemini Polska).