Capgemini is one of leading global companies offering consulting, IT technologies.
Market analysis, HR, finance and accounting, supply chain, transformations, intelligent automation or knowledge management? Those areas have no secret for us! We work in Business Services and we use 30 languages in our international team – we have people of 60 nationalities. Join our team!
We are looking for a talented Recruiter to join our in-house Recruitment Team to help us hire the best talents for Capgemini Poland BPO. In this role, you will work directly with Hiring Managers to fill various vacancies across the company. The main purpose of the position is ensuring high level of recruitment services for mostly junior positions.
- At least a year of previous recruitment experience (SSC/BPO background will be an asset)
- Very good command of English and Polish
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks
- Proactive approach
- Ensuring proper vacancy creation in the system
- Deciding on adequate recruitment strategy/sourcing channels
- HR interviews, competency assessment
- Proper Candidate allocation
- Overseeing the ‘business part’ of the recruitment process
- Offer management
- Promoting Capgemini brand on a market
We are a Team of 12 recruitment professionals working in two locations (Cracow & Katowice). Finding talented people for our company is our daily bread. Although we are very passionate about our work, this is not the only factor that drives us. We all are real team players that support each other and our friendship goes well beyond the working hours. If you are looking to join a harmonious, family-like team, where you will be able to develop but also have fun, do not hesitate to hit the apply button!
What we offer
- Working in a close-knit team and a friendly atmosphere
- Development of expert or leader competences
- Bonuses, including those for recommending new employees
- A wide range of training and cofinancing of courses
- Additional life insurance
- Attractive package of additional benefits (fitness, gym, cinema, etc.) you chose what you want
- Integration events and joint celebrations
- Annual family picnic
- Employee volunteering opportunities and interesting CSR projects
- Disability inclusion, assistive technologies, reasonable accommodations
- Private medical care, also for your family
- Bicycle parking and carpooling