Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation. Capgemini Poland’s Business Services unit is at the forefront of innovation in areas such as HR Services, Finance & Accounting, Supply Chain, Intelligent Automation and Business Transformation. Our international team features people from 60 different nationalities, and we work on exciting, multi-lingual projects with some of the world’s leading brands.
Who are we looking for?
- At least 3 years of experience in recruitment and/or on the position with exposure to Business
- Proven experience within a high volume and fast paced environment is essential
- Knowledge of recruitment processes and crucial challenges related to recruitment and HR area
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent customer service and client interaction,
- Committed, solution oriented,
- Flexible and open-minded
- Fluent English is a must
What will you do?
- Act as a key interface between Engagements and Early Career Department
- Build and maintain long lasting relationships with Hiring Managers
- Act as a key interface between Team Leader and the Early Recruitment Team
- Regular and adhoc reporting of recruitment status
- Workload coordination within respective subteams in agreement with Team Leader
- Setting up priorities according to the business requirements
- Supporting Team Leader in every-day delivery and people management-related matters
Who will you be working with?
The main purpose of this role is to own the business relationships with Hiring Managers, coordinate delivery and people-related matters within the team and act as a Recruitment Business Partner.
What we offer?
- Working with great people and in legendary atmosphere
- No formal dress code
- Annual family picnics
- Unforgettable integrational events
- Employee volunteering opportunities and interesting CSR projects
- We value and respect diversity in terms of gender, nationality, roles, age, interests
- Internal celebration initiatives: Children’s Day, St. Nicholas Day and many more
- Supporting employees’ hobbies: Business Run, e-sport games, basketball, volleyball
- Development in expert or leader competencies
- Broad training offer with possible co-funding
- Access to Harvard Business Review knowledge base
- Introduction plan for new employees and Buddy Initiative
- A wide range of instructor-led and e-learning trainings
- Co-financing for post-graduate studies and courses
- Many companies under one roof / internal headhunters
- Internal development events: conferences, meetings, communities
- Education First platform for learning English online
- Contract of employment for an indefinite period
- Bonuses, including those for new employees recommendation
- Additional life insurance
- Access to MyAudiobooks – Entertainment and personal growth in audio version
- Attractive package of extra benefits of your choosing (fitness, gym, cinema, etc.)
- Disability inclusion, assistive technologies, reasonable accommodations
- Private medical care for you and your family
- Bicycle parking and carpooling options
- Free coffee, water, milk and wide range of teas
- Anti-smog plants in offices
- Car leasing