Capgemini is one of the world’s foremost providers of consulting, technology and outsourcing services.
Capgemini Business Services department is one of the first and the biggest outsourcing centers in Poland providing services in 30 different languages in the areas of: finance, accounting, banking, procurement, customer care and marketing services. Business Services employs over 4000 specialists in its offices located in Krakow and Katowice.
We are building a team of senior specialists and experts. Our main responsibility is to stay in touch with the Business, regarding the Recruitment needs for entry level and specialist positions. Also, to proactively liaise with Hiring Managers, set up priorities and report on recruitment status. Moreover, we will strongly support the recruitment delivery process for entry level positions by being trusted advisors in the candidate allocation process, according to the Engagement needs.
The main purpose of this role is to own the business relationships with Hiring Managers and to influence the company’s strategic decisions concerning new hires.
- Act as a key interface between Engagements and Recruitment Departament
- Build and maintain long-lasting relationships with Hiring Managers
- Provide Hiring Managers with information regarding current market situation and relevant analysis based on internal and external data
- Proactively liaise with Engagements to set up priorities, report on recruitment status and mitigate the escalation risk
- Communicate progress of open vacancies status to internal stakeholders according to needs and agreed timelines
- Give inputs and business insights to Recruitment Managers to contribute to Talent Acquisition strategy development
- At least 3 years of experience in recruitment
- Proven experience within a high volume and fast-paced environment is essential
- Fluent English is a must
- Knowledge of recruitment processes and crucial challenges related to recruitment and HR area
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent customer service and client interaction
- Committed, solution oriented
- Flexible and open-minded
What we offer
- You will work in multinational, stable company for c.a. 100 Blue Chip Clients – known, global brands, supported by 6000 professionals in 30 languages.
- You will gain space to fulfill your ambitions and develop your career, opportunity to take part in transition projects. We operate according to Lean and Kaizen philosophy.
- You will choose your career path (experts or managers) – you will work among professionals (over 900). We will support you to gain knowledge (20 000 online trainings and in class) and get certified (e.g. ACCA, Prince2, PMP). You will have the opportunity to take part in coaching programs and develop your knowledge in experts communities.
- You will work in line with high, international work standards and you will have an opportunity to engage in CSR initiatives.
- You will be appreciated for your results and professionalism – based on clear rules of promotion. Our company applies a wide choice of perks (free private medical care for you and your family, additional life insurance). We help to keep right proportions between your work and private life (Business Parent Program).
- As a disabled person you will get professional support. We are open to provide assistive technologies for people with diverse disabilities. We care about inclusion and equal rights approach. We conduct disability awareness trainings. Join our Win with Capgemini Program for people with disabilities.