Recruitment process for this position and onboarding trainings are conducted online.
What do you need to start?
- You have gained good professional experience in the R2R towers
- You are good at documenting processes and have great attention to details
- You have created training documents for your team or client and already delivered some trainings yourself
- You work in an international environment; you have excellent written and oral communication skills (in English)
- You can seamlessly navigate through business and technology landscape of the project; can communicate in both technical and non-technical terms to effectively understand business and technical aspects creating a bridge between both areas
- You know how to prioritize and work well in an ambiguous environment
- You have experience in a business analysis area, and you are familiar with some of the following activities: requirements gathering, creating/deploying solutions to end users, writing user acceptance test scripts and facilitating UAT sessions
- You are good at problem solving and out-of-the-box thinking
- You have experience with relevant ERP (SAP, Oracle, MS Dynamics, Salesforce, PeopleSoft, etc.)
What duties will help you grow?
- Revise current client processes and technology landscape
- Conduct design workshops sessions, advise the client and facilitate requirements gathering
- Create documentation, coordinate and manage the execution of user acceptance test plans
- Work with clients from business and IT to identify, document, and build the best in-class solution
- Pro-active research and self-learning of the new platforms for the tools within existing portfolio as well as best in market tools e.g. BlackLine, Trintech, Workiva
What have we prepared for you?
Personal and professional development:
- Development programs, external courses, education & certificates co-funding
- NEXT platform with free access to Pluralsight, TED talks, Coursera materials, and virtual trainings: Excel, VBA, RPA, customer care and more.
Our legendary atmosphere:
- We don’t have a rigid dress code, but what we do have are awesome communities (e. g OUTfront, Women@Capgemini, Foreigners Community) and world – changing initiatives like Grant Program. We are a big company with unique atmosphere – we make friendships, share important moments, and… simply like each other!
A lot of benefits:
- Private medical care, which can be extended by a package of dental services purchased on preferential terms.
- Private life insurance which can be extended by oncology package purchased on preferential terms.
- Referral bonuses for recommending your friends to Capgemini.
- Access to Inspiro Audiobooks & Nais (cinema tickets, Multisport and more).
- Offices in great locations, car leasing program, carpooling options and bicycle parking.
Who are we?
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation. Our scope is wide. One of the teams is FPIA Platforms – part of Capgemini Business Services unit.
Being part of FPIA Platforms team means focusing on technology while understanding the business process to help clients achieve the leading market practice. Our experience in business analysis, application configuration and BPO best practices has been building up for years. We would like to share it with you and exchange it for your knowledge in a term of mutual partnership. Join us and work with a wide range of market leading technologies which enable digital transformation and focus on Finance & Accounting area.
Do you want to get to know us better? Watch a video: https://youtu.be/j_EqmeQLnUA
Do you have any additional questions about working at Capgemini? Check our Instagram (@capgeminipl) or visit our Facebook profile (Capgemini Polska).