Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation. Capgemini Poland’s Business Services unit is at the forefront of innovation in areas such as HR Services, Finance & Accounting, Supply Chain, Intelligent Automation and Business Transformation. Our international team features people from 60 different nationalities, and we work on exciting, multi-lingual projects with some of the world’s leading brands.
- 4+ years of experience in Finance and Accounting area
- Knowledge of new Accounting Lease Standard (ASC842) required
- Expert understanding of accounting principles and general ledger functionality
- Advanced Excel skills
- Demonstrated project management skills
- Strong attention to detail and ability to work in a multi-tasking environment
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance or Accounting
Your responsibilities will start with being included in the client project team which currently is setting up a new Lease Accounting tool.
You will be involved in all phases of set up and will have unique opportunity to learn your new role on the job.
Once tool will be ready to Go-Live you will start delivering process as described below.
- Work closely with Senior Managers, on a monthly basis, to ensure proper accounting on any new leases and changes to existing leases
- Responsible for monthly/quarterly close procedures, such as preparing and entering journal entries and reporting of financial results in regard to lease and accounting including monthly/quarterly reconciliation of balance sheet accounts
- Support the FP&A; team on the development of forecasts, budgeting and variance explanations
- Responsible for the compliance with new leasing standards including the selection and implementation of any new software solutions
- Research emerging issues, pronouncements and practices in retail accounting and recommend actions for implementation
- Support SEC reporting process with items required for disclosures
- Perform various control activities and work with internal auditors to ensure SOX compliance
- Perform special projects as required
We are starting an interesting journey with our Client, American company advanced in specialty chemicals and performance materials.
Our Client entrust as variety of Accounting activities in such areas like Taxes, Controllership, Statutory accounting and Reporting.
If you are experienced in those areas, eager to work in international company and be a part of our success, the role is for you.
- Working with great people and in legendary atmosphere
- No formal dress code
- Annual family picnics
- Unforgettable integrational events
- Employee volunteering opportunities and interesting CSR projects
- We value and respect diversity in terms of gender, nationality, roles, age, interests
- Internal celebration initiatives: Children's Day, St. Nicholas Day and many more
- Supporting employees' hobbies: Business Run, e-sport games, basketball, volleyball
- Development in expert or leader competencies
- Broad training offer with possible co-funding
- Access to MIT Sloan Management Review Polska knowledge base
- Introduction plan for new employees and Buddy Initiative
- A wide range of instructor-led and e-learning trainings
- Co-financing for post-graduate studies and courses
- Many companies under one roof / internal headhunters
- Internal development events: conferences, meetings, communities
- Education First platform for learning English online
- Contract of employment for an indefinite period
- Bonuses, including those for new employees recommendation
- Additional life insurance
- Access to MyAudiobooks – Entertainment and personal
growth in audio version
- Attractive package of extra benefits of your choosing (fitness, gym, cinema, etc.)
- Disability inclusion, assistive technologies, reasonable accommodations
- Private medical care for you and your family
- Bicycle parking and carpooling options
- Free coffee, water, milk and wide range of teas
- Anti-smog plants in offices
- Car leasing