Recruitment process for this position and onboarding trainings are conducted online.
What do you need to start?
- Strong professional experience and knowledge in the R2A tower
- Excellent documentation skills and great attention to details
- Experience in creation of training documentation and leading training sessions
- Advanced proficiency in MS Word, PowerPoint, Excel & Outlook
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, including the ability to communicate across business areas (in English)
- Ability to travel on short notice is a must
- Strong business analysis and functional experience, including requirements gathering, creating/deploying solutions to end users, writing user acceptance test scripts and facilitating UAT sessions
- Proven experience with standard software deployment methodology, the execution of E2E solution deployments from Design to Support
- Proven ability to communicate with business and technical audiences at all levels, including demonstrated success influencing senior leaders and decision makers
What duties will help you grow?
- Facilitate requirement elicitation and design workshops
- Ability to produce detailed documentation of business requirements
- Coordinate and manage the execution of user acceptance test plans
- Work with various functions and end users to identify, document, and communicate standard business processes/requirements
- Conduct regular deep dives, gap analysis and provide recommendations
What have we prepared for you?
Personal and professional development:
- Development programs, external courses, education & certificates co-funding
- NEXT platform with free access to Pluralsight, TED talks, Coursera materials, and virtual trainings: Excel, VBA, RPA, customer care and more.
Our famous atmosphere:
- We don’t have a rigid dress code, but what we do have are awesome communities and world – changing initiatives like Grant Program. We are a big company with unique atmosphere – we make friendships, share important moments, and… simply like each other!
A lot of benefits:
- Private medical care, which can be extended by a package of dental services purchased on preferential terms.
- Private life insurance which can be extended by oncology package purchased on preferential terms.
- Referral bonuses for recommending your friends to Capgemini.
- Access to Inspiro Audiobooks & Nais (cinema tickets, Multisport and more).
- Offices in great locations, car leasing program, carpooling options and bicycle parking.
Who are we?
Being one of us means stability of employment and constant development among other great people. We want to share with you our experience and exchange it for yours in a mutual partnership.
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation. Our scope is wide. One of our units is Business Services created by extraordinary people who provide solutions to our international clients in areas such as HR, Finance & Accounting, Supply Chain or Business Transformation.
Do you want to get to know us better? Watch a short video: https://youtu.be/K8v_UJ7CH8c
Do you have any additional questions about working at Capgemini? Check our Instagram (@capgeminipl) or visit our Facebook profile (Capgemini Polska).