Recruitment process for this position and onboarding trainings are conducted online.
What do you need to start?
- Proven experience (at least 10 years) and very strong end to end process knowledge of the following area: Record-to-Analyze (R2A) with very good understanding of GBS/SSC/BPO environment ways of working
- Extensive experience in target operating model design, organizational design and process design (process flows, narratives, operating procedures, control frameworks) and documentation preparation using Visio or Business Optix or Aris (or similar application) including knowledge of BPMN notation
- Proven experience in creation and implementation of new solutions within expertise domain
- Continuous Improvement and Innovation mindset and experience with proven benefits delivered to other clients through different CI techniques
- Ability to create the process, technology and organizational solutions including the business case for change and articulate it clearly in the form of presentation delivered to Clients. Experience in selling and convincing Clients for different type of process and technology solutions
- Experience in project type of work, with frequent Client interactions (i.e. workshops, presentations, trainings, project work). At least 3 years of experience as the Project Stream Lead / Solution Lead / Project Manager
- Proven transition and change management experience as a Change Manager or Transition Manager
- Excellent time management and organizational skills including Team management experience (20+ people)
- Experience in conducting workshops and meetings with 25+ people
What duties will help you grow?
- Lead the process and technology transformation projects within Finance, guiding Transformation Consultants and Transformation Analysts in successful development and delivery of agreed project deliverables for internal as well as for external Clients
- Lead the projects that may be related to: target operating model design, process design, process and technology maturity assessment, benchmarking, GBS / SSC set up, automation potential assessment, ERP/Platform solutions implementation, RPA implementation, transition, training delivery, change management and similar. Support Business Services solution process, acting as a cross stream Transformation Lead or specific tower Solution Lead
- Apply in practice different process improvement methodologies (e.g. Lean Six Sigma, DGEM Benchmarking, ESOAR, 5 Senses of Intelligent Automation, Design Thinking) within or outside of the area of expertise for the continuous improvement and transformation purposes
- Operate as Subject Matter Expert, recognized as a “guru”/expert in application of process(s) specialism. Keep abreast of technology technological developments, their strengths and weaknesses and suggest process and technology related improvements within the given area of expertise
- Act as a Project Lead, having full accountability for high quality deliverables with minimum guidance. Bear the full accountability for all project deliverables (cross streams) as well as own personally certain project deliverables that could be related to documentation of identified process challenges, potential improvements and benefits, report out, or business cases. Conduct Quality Assurance on the deliverables developed by junior team members. Manage the team of individuals, coach the junior members and ensure maximum quality of developed materials and deliverables
What have we prepared for you?
Personal and professional development:
- Development programs, external courses, education & certificates co-funding
- NEXT platform with free access to Pluralsight, TED talks, Coursera materials, and virtual trainings: Excel, VBA, RPA, customer care and more
- You’ll be working with the latest technology solutions in the business services (i.e. AI, RPA, Big Data, Blockchain, Process Mining etc.)
Our legendary atmosphere:
- We are a unique team of experts and professionals, working in a consulting team. We don’t have a rigid dress code, but what we do have are awesome communities and world – changing initiatives like Grant Program.
A lot of benefits:
- Private medical care, which can be extended by a package of dental services purchased on preferential terms.
- Private life insurance which can be extended by oncology package purchased on preferential terms.
- Referral bonuses for recommending your friends to Capgemini.
- Access to Inspiro Audiobooks & MyBenefit (cinema tickets, Multisport and more).
- Offices in great locations, car leasing program, carpooling options and bicycle parking.
Who are we?
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation. Our scope is wide. One of the teams is Global Business Services – part of Capgemini Business Services unit.
Being part of the Global Business Services team will allow you to grow among professional consultants while working with the latest best practices based on our proven operational expertise. You will be supporting our global clients in the end-to-end digital transformation journey: shaping out the sourcing strategy and future business operations, designing large-scale digital business process transformations and implementing disruptive operating models. Our market position is well-established, supported by unique team culture which is based on freedom of personal development and constant professional growth. Join us to reinforce our team with your energy as well as capabilities and develop your career in a digitally enabled environment.
Do you have any additional questions about working at Capgemini? Check our Instagram (@capgeminipl) or visit our Facebook profile (Capgemini Polska).