Capgemini is one of the world’s foremost providers of consulting, technology and outsourcing services.
Capgemini Business Services department is one of the first and the biggest outsourcing centers in Poland providing services in 30 different languages in the areas of: finance, accounting, banking, procurement, customer care and marketing services. Business Services employs over 4000 specialists in its offices located in Krakow and Katowice.
The Quality Controller will be responsible for checking the correctness of the processes: Policy administration, claims management, payments.
- Perform quality checks on all processes managed by Team according to agreed internally and with the Client process (random samples of checks)
- Quality Controler will be responsible for providing quality checks
- Compliance with existing procedures and special instructions provided by the Client
- Back office role which can be developed in the future to direct contact with end clients and brokers to conduct customer satisfaction survey
- Providing improvements on the quality check process, on operational processes based on analysis of the results of controls performed
- Works closely with the client and maintains good working relationship
- Fluent French and very good English (French C1, English B2)
- Attention to details, highly developed analytical skills
- Good knowledge of MS Excel
- Time management on high level
- Ability to work to tight deadlines and targets
- 1 year experience in finances, administration or related area would be an asset
What we offer
- You will work in multinational, stable company for c.a. 100 Blue Chip Clients – known, global brands, supported by 6000 professionals in 30 languages.
- You will gain space to fulfill your ambitions and develop your career, opportunity to take part in transition projects. We operate according to Lean and Kaizen philosophy.
- You will choose your career path (experts or managers) – you will work among professionals (over 900). We will support you to gain knowledge (20 000 online trainings and in class) and get certified (e.g. ACCA, Prince2, PMP). You will have the opportunity to take part in coaching programs and develop your knowledge in experts communities.
- You will work in line with high, international work standards and you will have an opportunity to engage in CSR initiatives.
- You will be appreciated for your results and professionalism – based on clear rules of promotion. Our company applies a wide choice of perks (free private medical care for you and your family, additional life insurance). We help to keep right proportions between your work and private life (Business Parent Program).
- As a disabled person you will get professional support. We are open to provide assistive technologies for people with diverse disabilities. We care about inclusion and equal rights approach. We conduct disability awareness trainings. Join our Win with Capgemini Program for people with disabilities.