Recruitment process for this position and onboarding trainings are conducted online
What do you need to start?
- End-to-end IT projects management such as cloud migrations/ transformations/ new tools’ implementation.
- Close collaboration with our architects and developers. Well-coordinated teamwork matters when it comes to achieving your goals.
- Running the documentation and budget, predicting the risks.
- Cooperation with international Clients and team members or Third Parties.
What duties will help you grow? Say “YES” to 6 points
- YES! You have a background 3+ experience in the above, which is not obligatory in case you know how to manage the project in any field. Your previous results don’t lie. Just show them to us.
- YES! You want to run IT projects based on new technologies. No worries if you only know some of the technologies we mentioned. Our architects will support you in delivering the project.
- YES! You like people. You know that communication is one of the most powerful tools in the pocket of a Project Manager and this is your asset.
- YES! You can solve the eternal conflict Agile vs. Waterfall. Not only that, but you will adjust the methodologies to the project and the client so that everyone is satisfied.
- YES! You know English fluently, and you feel comfortable in conversation with foreign clients and colleagues.
So what makes this offer worth checking, you ask? What your development path can look like?
- Be a part of a growing team +170 Project Managers/Consultants responsible for global delivery of IT projects. So there is wide range of project selection and many smart people willing to share their knowledge and experiences with you.
- We create a technological future, we leave old trends to others.
- Be flexible! You decide what your work schedule looks like. We trust you.
- Define your professional goals, and we will help you to achieve them. You can for example evolve as a manager or move strictly to the technological side. All doors are open to you, just tell me where you see yourself at!
- And at the end of the day, you can #GetTheFutureYouWant.
What have we prepared for you?
Space where you can develop yourself:
- Development programs, external courses, education & certificates co-funding, NEXT platform with free access to TED talks, Coursera materials, and virtual trainings: e.g. MS Azure, AWS, Google or ServiceNow.
Our legendary atmosphere:
- We don’t have a rigid dress code, but what we do have are awesome communities and world– changing initiatives like Grant Program. We are a big company with unique atmosphere – we make friendships, share important moments, and simply… like each other!
A lot of benefits:
- Home office: it’s your choice when you want to work from home.
- Private medical care which can be extended by a package of dental services purchased on preferential terms.
- Private life insurance which can be extended by oncology package purchased on preferential terms.
- Referral bonuses for recommending your friends to Capgemini.
- Access to Inspiro Audiobooks & Nais (cinema tickets, Multisport and more).
- Offices in great locations, car leasing program, carpooling options and bicycle parking.
Who are we?
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation. Our scope is wide. One of the teams is Projects & Consulting – part of a business unit called Cloud Infrastructure Services.
Our employees say that in P&C team they are surrounded by awesome teammates who are ready to help professionally or just to drink a coffee with – no matter if it’s in person or virtually. You can count on your managers, willing to advise you, support you and give you a constructive feedback. There is a plenty of space to develop yourself, gain knowledge and exchange it for yours in a term of mutual partnership.
Do you want to get to know us better? Watch a video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B9jDjEY9Nxo
Do you have any additional questions about our job offers? Check our Instagram (@capgeminipl) or visit our Facebook profile (Capgemini Polska).