Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation. Capgemini Poland’s Business Services unit is at the forefront of innovation in areas such as HR Services, Finance & Accounting, Supply Chain, Intelligent Automation and Business Transformation. Our international team features people from 60 different nationalities, and we work on exciting, multi-lingual projects with some of the world’s leading brands.
Who are we looking for?
Before you start our induction training we will check if you have:
- very good English skills
- minimum 4 years of experience in the S2P area
- pro-active thinking, independent worker (problem solving included), hands-on mentality, goal oriented
- excellent organization skills and ability to manage multiply tasks simultaneously
- people management skills (experience in team management will be an asset)
- work experience in an international/ multi sites environment or customer service would be an asset
- people management skills
What will you do?
For our Client Logo In Krakow Delivery Center we are recruiting candidates who would like to be part of fantastic delivery team with option to take part in the transition of Source to Pay processes. The scope involved covers processes Payment, Query / Help Desk, Spot Buy/Tactical Purchasing, Contract Administration and Sourcing.
Who will you be working with?
Delivery team with option to take part in the transition of Source to Pay processes. The scope involves covers processes Payment, Query / Help Desk, Spot Buy/Tactical Purchasing, Contract Administration and Sourcing.
What we offer?
- Working with great people and in legendary atmosphere
- No formal dress code
- Annual family picnics
- Unforgettable integrational events
- Employee volunteering opportunities and interesting CSR projects
- We value and respect diversity in terms of gender, nationality, roles, age, interests
- Internal celebration initiatives: Children’s Day, St. Nicholas Day and many more
- Supporting employees’ hobbies: Business Run, e-sport games, basketball, volleyball
- Development in expert or leader competencies
- Broad training offer with possible co-funding
- Access to Harvard Business Review knowledge base
- Introduction plan for new employees and Buddy Initiative
- A wide range of instructor-led and e-learning trainings
- Co-financing for post-graduate studies and courses
- Many companies under one roof / internal headhunters
- Internal development events: conferences, meetings, communities
- Contract of employment for an indefinite period or Contract of mandate
- Bonuses, including those for new employees recommendation
- Additional life insurance
- Attractive package of extra benefits of your choosing (fitness, gym, cinema, etc.)
- Disability inclusion, assistive technologies, reasonable accommodations
- Private medical care for you and your family
- Bicycle parking and carpooling options
- Free coffee, water, milk and wide range of teas
- Anti-smog plants in offices
- Car leasing