Recruitment process for this position and onboarding trainings are conducted online.
What do you need to start?
- At least 3-5 years of experience in a people management,
- Demonstrated excellent understanding of operational procurement, sourcing, finance, contract and supplier management
- Experience in category management category management will be an asset
- Pro-active thinking, attention to details, ability to work with deadlines, hands-on mentality, goal oriented
- Fluent English – spoken/written (German will be a plus)
- Proven negotiation skills
- Work experience in an international/multi sites environment
What duties will help you grow?
- Manage the contract effectively on daily basis including operations, finance and leadership
- Provide the Client with high quality service.
- Ensure that all Service Level Agreements and KPIs are kept according to schedule
- Responsible for Procurement Service Delivery Set Up
- Reviews progress against agreed goals and priorities
- Reviews operational performance and customer satisfaction and resolve performance issues
- Ensure Operational Procurement process consistency across scope
- Identify and manage changes to be implemented (continuous improvement) in agreement with client
- Builds and maintains a highly motivated and skilled delivery team
- Promote team work and provide employees with coaching and leader’s support.
What have we prepared for you?
Personal and professional development:
- Development programs, external courses, education & certificates co-funding
- NEXT platform with free access to Pluralsight, TED talks, Coursera materials, and virtual trainings: Excel, VBA, RPA, customer care and more.
Our legendary atmosphere:
- We don’t have a rigid dress code, but what we do have are awesome communities and world – changing initiatives like Grant Program. We are a big company with unique atmosphere – we make friendships, share important moments, and… simply like each other!
A lot of benefits:
- Private medical care, which can be extended by a package of dental services purchased on preferential terms.
- Private life insurance which can be extended by oncology package purchased on preferential terms.
- Referral bonuses for recommending your friends to Capgemini.
- Access to Inspiro Audiobooks & Nais (cinema tickets, Multisport and more).
- Offices in great locations, car leasing program, carpooling options and bicycle parking.
Who are we?
Being one of us means stability of employment and constant development among other great people. We want to share with you our experience and exchange it for yours in a mutual partnership.
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation. Our scope is wide. One of our units is Business Services created by extraordinary people who provide solutions to our international clients in areas such as HR, Finance & Accounting, Supply Chain or Business Transformation.
Do you want to get to know us better? Watch a short video: https://youtu.be/K8v_UJ7CH8c
Do you have any additional questions about working at Capgemini? Check our Instagram (@capgeminipl) or visit our Facebook profile (Capgemini Polska).