- Fluent Swedish and English (level C1)
- At least 1 year of experience in a strategic sourcing or category management
- Pro-active thinking, attention to details, ability to work with deadlines, hands-on mentality, goal oriented
- Excellent organization skills and ability to manage multiply tasks simultaneously
- Very good Customer Service skills and client-focus attitude
- Strong interpersonal skills and proactive approach
- Working knowledge of MS Office
It's not essential, but we appreciate if you also have:
- Experience in team management
- Experience in automotive industry
- Mentoring and coaching junior colleagues to increase their awareness in the areas of category management, strategic sourcing and total cost management
- Developing category strategy and plans for tail suppliers in accordance with overall commercial strategy and taking accountability for joint business plans
- In conjunction with client and delivery manager ensuring that procurement processes are efficient and effective
- Overseeing sourcing process to identify potential opportunities for savings
- Identifying root causes, preparing preventive actions to increase effective tail spend management
Personal and professional development:
- Development programs, external courses, education & certificates co-funding
- NEXT platform with free access to TED talks, Coursera materials, and virtual trainings: Excel, VBA, RPA, customer care and more.
- You can flexibly shape your career path thanks to a wide range of internal roles.
Our famous atmosphere:
- We don't have rigid dress code, but what we do have are awesome communities and world -changing initiatives. There's always someone happy to start a day with a cup of coffee with you – even virtually! We are a big company with unique atmosphere – we make friendships, share important moments, and… simply like each other.
A lot of benefits:
- Contract for an indefinite period from the beginning of your employment.
- Well-being package (private medical care, additional life insurance & StayWell helpline).
- Referral bonuses for recommending your friends to Capgemini.
- Inspiro Audiobooks & MyBenefit
- Offices in great locations, car leasing program, carpooling options and bicycle parking.
- Free coffee, water, milk and tea.
Being one of us means stability of employment and constant development among other great people. We want to share with you our experience and exchange it for yours in a mutual partnership. Our atmosphere is unique – we invite you to join us and check it out by yourself.
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation. Our scope is wide. One of our units is Business Services created by extraordinary people who provide solutions to our international clients in areas such as HR, Finance & Accounting, Supply Chain or Business Transformation.
Do you want to get to know us better? Watch a short video: https://youtu.be/K8v_UJ7CH8c
Do you have any additional questions about working at Capgemini? Check our Instagram (@capgeminipl) or visit our Facebook profile (Capgemini Polska) to check when we organize our next Recruitment Hours. Then, you can speak directly with our recruiters via Messenger.