Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation. Capgemini Poland’s Business Services unit is at the forefront of innovation in areas such as HR Services, Finance & Accounting, Supply Chain, Intelligent Automation and Business Transformation. Our international team features people from 60 different nationalities, and we work on exciting, multi-lingual projects with some of the world’s leading brands.
Who are we looking for?
Before you start our induction training we will check if you have:
- very good command of English – C1 preferred; strong B2 to be accepted (spoken and written)
- working knowledge Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Outlook, PowerPoint & Excel) is a must
- VBA, RPA knowledge and experience would be appreciated
- working knowledge in Logistic, Procurement, Customer Service fields is a must
- transition knowledge & project management of accounting areas transition from different geographies, would be an advantage
- good analytical and accounting skills are preferred
- ability to frequent travel during the transition phase
What will you do?
We are looking for a candidate who can take over the role of Senior Process Associate. Scope of activities includes in particular: Shipping Process, Vendor Queries, Direct inbound/outbound logistics operations, Inventory and order management.
- Cooperate with technical teams on application development and implementation
- Describe the process and create DTPs and working instructions
- Manage Forecasts and Orders for Client’s Equipment Technology and Energy Suppliers
- Track shipment processes of Client’s Equipment
- Resolve problems concerning transportation, logistics systems, or customer issues
- Manage new Queries and provide high quality various reporting both standard and non-standard
- Collaborate with other departments to integrate logistics with business systems or processes, such as customer sales, order management, accounting, or shipping.
- Work closely with the client and maintain good working relationship
- Support and coordinate the audit process
Who will you be working with?
We offer you working in a group of experienced experts on building new service and further opportunity to grow. As a member of this engagement you will be exposed to dynamic environment. You will take part in transition process and knowledge exchange. You will cooperate with technical teams on building the solution and technology which will support future service. We will help you to settle in and feel comfortable with your new responsibilities. We care about working atmosphere and make sure everyone feels respected and valued.
What we offer?
- Working with great people and in legendary atmosphere
- No formal dress code
- Annual family picnics
- Unforgettable integrational events
- Employee volunteering opportunities and interesting CSR projects
- We value and respect diversity in terms of gender, nationality, roles, age, interests
- Internal celebration initiatives: Children’s Day, St. Nicholas Day and many more
- Supporting employees’ hobbies: Business Run, e-sport games, basketball, volleyball
- Development in expert or leader competencies
- Broad training offer with possible co-funding
- Access to Harvard Business Review knowledge base
- Introduction plan for new employees and Buddy Initiative
- A wide range of instructor-led and e-learning trainings
- Co-financing for post-graduate studies and courses
- Many companies under one roof / internal headhunters
- Internal development events: conferences, meetings, communities
- Education First platform for learning English online
- Contract of employment for an indefinite period
- Bonuses, including those for new employees recommendation
- Additional life insurance
- Attractive package of extra benefits of your choosing (fitness, gym, cinema, etc.)
- Disability inclusion, assistive technologies, reasonable accommodations
- Private medical care for you and your family
- Bicycle parking and carpooling options
- Free coffee, water, milk and wide range of teas
- Anti-smog plants in offices
- Car leasing