Recruitment process for this position and onboarding trainings are conducted online.
What do you need to start?
- Advance knowledge of Power BI.
- Advance knowledge of working with SQL server 2016 and pl sql for creating ETL packages.
- Knowledge of Business intelligence and Data warehousing.
- Basic knowledge of visual studio.
- Expert Knowledge in Performing Data analysis and critical thinking.
- Very good Analytical skills and ability to learn processes quickly.
- Good communication skills.
- Power Apps knowledge would be an advantage.
Good to have knowledge or trained in:
Power BI, Azure Databricks/Synapse , Data factory and Azure stack tools. Data science technologies. Power Apps
What duties will help you grow?
- Past experience in PBI & Technical roles.
- PBI Specialist-Developer (Technical Analyst) will be a member of Reporting Team, responsible for the reports’ creation based on data source extracting, transforming, analyzing, summarizing information and trends to gain insights on large client data.
- Able to effectively translate business requirements into technical specifications.
- Able to communicate technical specifications to business management and stakeholders.
- Ability to work well with other analysts across services and work towards reusing/rescaling and converging solutions.
- Communicate complex data findings in a clear, understandable manner among multiple teams.
- Ensure delivery of tasks on time and with quality.
What have we prepared for you?
Space where you can develop yourself:
- Development programs, external courses & conferences, co-funding for certificates, NEXT platform with free access to TED talks, Coursera materials, articles and virtual trainings: MS Azure, AWS, Google Cloud or ServiceNow.
- You will have possibility to join various technical communities.
- Flexible working hours thanks to a variety of projects. Ask your recruiter about possible options.
Our famous atmosphere:
- We don’t have a rigid dress code, but what we do have are awesome communities and world – changing initiatives. There’s always someone happy to start a day with a cup of coffee with you – even virtually! We are a big company with unique atmosphere – we make friendships, share important moments, and… simply like each other!
A lot of benefits:
- Well-being package (private medical care, additional life insurance & StayWell helpline).
- Referral bonuses for recommending your friends to Capgemini.
- Inspiro Audiobooks & MyBenefit access.
- Offices in great locations, car leasing program.
Who are we?
As the digital innovation, consulting and transformation brand of the Capgemini Group, Capgemini Invent helps CxOs envision and build what’s next for their organizations. Located in more than 30 offices and 22 creative studios around the world, it´s 6,000+ strong team combines strategy, technology, data science and creative design with deep industry expertise and insights, to develop new digital solutions and business models of the future.
We are a rapidly growing team of talented Data Science enthusiasts which have dedicated themselves to building innovative and data-driven products & services for customers across industries. Our aim is to rapidly develop cutting-edge solutions by applying the latest technologies and data science techniques.
Do you have any additional questions about our job offers? Check our Instagram (@capgeminipl) or visit our Facebook profile (Capgemini Polska) to check when we organize our next Recruitment Hours. Then, you can speak directly with our recruiters via Messenger.