Recruitment process for this position and onboarding trainings are conducted online.
What do you need to start?
- Demonstrate expertise in supervising project or process work for both internal and external clients
- About 3 years of experience in process design, organizing knowledge sharing sessions both within the team and cross teams
- Experience in working with DTPs and designated stakeholders to gather and finalize commitments (e.g. process design, technology enhancements, process standardization, etc.)
- Experience in developing process excellence in the Payroll area
- Fluent English language
What duties will help you grow?
- Monitors progress toward reaching commitment thresholds and provides status reporting to core project management team
- Ensure all required process documentation (process maps and procedures) are updated within agreed timeframes on the defined support tool
- Maintains collaborative relationships with vendors and internal stakeholders, Handle regular communication with the Client counterparts and build relationship with them for the future delivery, Handle client communication and reporting, Continually seek out ways to improve Client satisfaction
- Build the positive and supportive team culture and help team to improve efficiency
- Be responsible for all project deliverables
What have we prepared for you?
Personal and professional development:
- Development programs, external courses, education & certificates co-funding
- NEXT platform with free access to Pluralsight, TED talks, Coursera materials, and virtual trainings: Excel, VBA, RPA, customer care and more.
Our legendary atmosphere:
- We don’t have a rigid dress code, but what we do have are awesome communities (e.g OUTfront, Women@Capgemini, Foreigners Community) and world – changing initiatives like Grant Program. We are a big company with unique atmosphere – we make friendships, share important moments, and… simply like each other!
A lot of benefits:
- Private medical care, which can be extended by a package of dental services purchased on preferential terms.
- Private life insurance which can be extended by oncology package purchased on preferential terms.
- Referral bonuses for recommending your friends to Capgemini.
- Access to Inspiro Audiobooks & Nais (cinema tickets, Multisport and more).
- Offices in great locations, car leasing program, carpooling options and bicycle parking.
Who are we?
Being one of us means stability of employment and constant development among other great people. We want to share with you our experience and exchange it for yours in a mutual partnership.
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation. Our scope is wide. One of our units is Business Services created by extraordinary people who provide solutions to our international clients in areas such as HR, Finance & Accounting, Supply Chain or Business Transformation.
Do you want to get to know us better? Watch a short video: Who are we statistically at Capgemini Poland in 2020?
Do you have any additional questions about working at Capgemini? Check our Instagram (@capgeminipl) or visit our Facebook profile (Capgemini Polska).