Recruitment process for this position and onboarding trainings are conducted online.
What do you need to start?
- At least 6 years of previous experience in HR domain
- Strong client management and team management skills
- System data entry experience (Oracle HCM, Taleo, SuccessFactors, etc.)
- Strong process knowledge in remuneration/compensation/pre-payroll/workforce administration
- Attention to details and very good analytical skills;
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Fluency in German and English
What duties will help you grow?
- Managing the client engagement: working with designated stakeholders to gather and finalize commitments to meet contractual thresholds, responding to client’s queries & escalations accurately (via phone, live chat, email and case management system)
- Processing, maintain & administer HR transactions & provide support (e.g. Talent development, Mobility, Workforce administration, talent acquisition, case management, HR helpdesk, remuneration, etc.), provide clarification of HR policies and procedures, organizing knowledge sharing sessions both within the team and cross teams
- Update all required process documentation (process maps and procedures) and other documentation within agreed timeframes on the defined support tool
- Resolving errors, escalations and issues on time, ensuring quality and timeliness of work, develop process excellence in Operation activities
- Contribute to team activities such as hiring, process improvement, service standardization, etc. Developing, mentoring, and coaching junior team members
What have we prepared for you?
Personal and professional development:
- Development programs, external courses, education & certificates co-funding
- NEXT platform with free access to Pluralsight, TED talks, Coursera materials, and virtual trainings: Excel, VBA, RPA, customer care and more.
Our legendary atmosphere:
- We don’t have a rigid dress code, but what we do have are awesome communities (e. g OUTfront, Women@Capgemini, Foreigners Community) and world – changing initiatives like Grant Program. We are a big company with unique atmosphere – we make friendships, share important moments, and… simply like each other!
A lot of benefits:
- Private medical care, which can be extended by a package of dental services purchased on preferential terms.
- Private life insurance which can be extended by oncology package purchased on preferential terms.
- Referral bonuses for recommending your friends to Capgemini.
- Access to Inspiro Audiobooks & Nais (cinema tickets, Multisport and more).
- Offices in great locations, car leasing program, carpooling options and bicycle parking.
Who are we?
Being one of us means stability of employment and constant development among other great people. We want to share with you our experience and exchange it for yours in a mutual partnership.
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation. Our scope is wide. One of our units is Business Services created by extraordinary people who provide solutions to our international clients in areas such as HR, Finance & Accounting, Supply Chain or Business Transformation.
Do you want to get to know us better? Watch a short video: https://youtu.be/K8v_UJ7CH8c
Do you have any additional questions about working at Capgemini? Check our Instagram (@capgeminipl) or visit our Facebook profile (Capgemini Polska).