Recruitment process for this position and onboarding trainings are conducted online
What do you need to start?
- Around 8 years of professional experience in end2end payroll and administration area, especially with UK law regulations;
- Experience in project management area;
- Understanding of service management techniques, including change management;
- Very good knowledge of Case management system (preferably Zendesk but not only), SAP SuccessFactors, Time and attendance systems, Document management systems, MS Excel;
- Fluent English;
- Very good communication skills both verbal and written
It's not essential, but we appreciate if you also have:
- Experience in global payroll/HR projects;
- Ability to work under pressure and to making independent decisions;
What duties will help you grow?
- Ownership of End to End payroll processes;
- Regular reviewing of all targets and deadlines described in KPIs and SLAs and ensuring they are met according to client’s expectations;
- Support the client in understanding their business requirements, helping them to visualize the output;
- Managing CR’s and ensuring processes are updated with the reflected changes, checking completion against original business requirements and producing closure report for the client
- Ensuring that transitions and change management are delivered according to standard and methodology;
What have we prepared for you?
Personal and professional development:
- Development programs, external courses, education & certificates co-funding
- NEXT platform with free access to Pluralsight, TED talks, Coursera materials, and virtual trainings: Excel, VBA, RPA, customer care and more.
Our famous atmosphere:
- We don't have a rigid dress code, but what we do have are awesome communities and world – changing initiatives like Grant Program. We are a big company with unique atmosphere – we make friendships, share important moments, and… simply like each other!
A lot of benefits:
- Private medical care, which can be extended by a package of dental services purchased on preferential terms.
- Private life insurance which can be extended by oncology package purchased on preferential terms.
- Referral bonuses for recommending your friends to Capgemini.
- Access to Inspiro Audiobooks & MyBenefit (cinema tickets, Multisport and more).
- Offices in great locations, car leasing program, carpooling options and bicycle parking.
Who are we?
Being one of us means stability of employment and constant development among other great people. We want to share with you our experience and exchange it for yours in a mutual partnership.
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation. Our scope is wide. One of our units is Business Services created by extraordinary people who provide solutions to our international clients in areas such as HR, Finance & Accounting, Supply Chain or Business Transformation.
Do you want to get to know us better? Watch a short video: https://youtu.be/K8v_UJ7CH8c
Do you have any additional questions about working at Capgemini? Check our Instagram (@capgeminipl) or visit our Facebook profile (Capgemini Polska).