Recruitment process for this position and onboarding trainings are conducted online.
What do you need to start?
- Availability at least 20h/week
- Very good knowledge of English (intermediate)
- Willingness to learn
- Good communication skills and ability to focus on details
We don’t require professional experience. You will be working among experts, where willingness to learn new things is supported by a wide range of trainings designed to improve your skills.
What duties will help you grow?
- Working side by side with senior engineers, developing your IT skills
- Learning basics of ITIL
What your development path can look like?
Discover IT! You will start your career from the onboarding plan where you’ll grab the basics. When you gain some experience remember that there’s a variety of roles that you can choose.
What have we prepared for you?
- Access to the Pluralsight – training platform where you will be able to increase both soft and technical skills
- Flexible working hours
Our legendary atmosphere:
- We don’t have a rigid dress code, but what we do have are awesome communities (e. g OUTfront, Women@Capgemini, Foreigners Community) and world– changing initiatives like Grant Program. We are a big company with unique atmosphere – we make friendships, share important moments, and simply… like each other!
Who are we?
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation. Our scope is wide. One of the teams is Data Services – part of business unit called Cloud Infrastructure Services.
Do you want to get to know us better? Watch a video: Poznaj zespół Data Services w Capgemini Polska
Do you have any additional questions about our job offers? Check our Instagram (@capgeminipl) or visit our Facebook profile (Capgemini Polska).