Capgemini is one of the world’s foremost providers of consulting, technology and outsourcing services.
Capgemini Business Services department is one of the first and the biggest outsourcing centers in Poland providing services in 30 different languages in the areas of: finance, accounting, banking, procurement, customer care and marketing services. Business Services employs over 4000 specialists in its offices located in Krakow and Katowice.
Capgemini is delivering the service for number of clients from Media & Entertainment sector. Now we have new Logo within our portfolio, as another globally recognized Client from M&E sector has decided to cooperate with us.
For our client – Sony Pictures Entertainment – we will provide the following services: Collection, Billing, Dispute Management, P2P Problem Resolution.
We are looking for a candidate who will act as a member of the P2P Problem Resolution Team and ensure the Team achieves its operational objectives and delivers a high quality and cost effective service.
- Handle inquiries
- Contact management
- P2P helpdesk reporting
- Deliver high quality, professional and proactive day to day service to client, within agreed SLAs and ensures these are fulfilled according to the timetable agreed
- Accountable for driving through substantial outputs on specific projects, working closely with others to add value
- Oversee the process (or part of process)
- Continuously consider improvement opportunities, strive to simplify and standardise processes
- Focus on continuous development of business relationships
- Make sure the procedures are understood and being followed by other team members
- Previous experience in Finance and Accounting area
- Good knowledge of English language
- Fluent knowledge of Hungarian language
- Experience in SAP would be an asset
- Client-focus attitude
- Teamwork approach
- Flexibility, ability to deal with change
- Ability to work effectively under time pressure and with deadlines
What we offer
- You will work in multinational, stable company for c.a. 100 Blue Chip Clients – known, global brands, supported by 6000 professionals in 30 languages.
- You will gain space to fulfill your ambitions and develop your career, opportunity to take part in transition projects. We operate according to Lean and Kaizen philosophy.
- You will choose your career path (experts or managers) – you will work among professionals (over 900). We will support you to gain knowledge (20 000 online trainings and in class) and get certified (e.g. ACCA, Prince2, PMP). You will have the opportunity to take part in coaching programs and develop your knowledge in experts communities.
- You will work in line with high, international work standards and you will have an opportunity to engage in CSR initiatives.
- You will be appreciated for your results and professionalism – based on clear rules of promotion. Our company applies a wide choice of perks (free private medical care for you and your family, additional life insurance). We help to keep right proportions between your work and private life (Business Parent Program).
- As a disabled person you will get professional support. We are open to provide assistive technologies for people with diverse disabilities. We care about inclusion and equal rights approach. We conduct disability awareness trainings. Join our Win with Capgemini Program for people with disabilities.