Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation.
Capgemini Poland’s Business Services unit is at the forefront of innovation in areas such as HR Services, Finance & Accounting, Supply Chain, Intelligent Automation and Business Transformation. Our international team features people from 60 different nationalities, and we work on exciting, multi-lingual projects with some of the world’s leading brands.
Who are we looking for?
Before you start our induction training we will check if you have:
- P2P experience
- Related business knowledge, experience in service delivery phases and people management
- Fluency in German and English
- Strong client relationship management skills
- Process management and improvements skills
- Good client facing and presentation skills
- Change management skills
- Able to work on multiple tasks in demanding environment and work with people from diverse culture
- Ability to work effectively under time pressure and with deadlines
- Flexibility, ability to deal with ambiguity and change
What will you do?
The main purpose of the role is to help develop a long-term, strategic relationship with our Client by delivering and driving forward high-quality services from the Krakow Centre. The role involves managing end to end process effectively (P2P, R2A and C2C services) on a daily basis including operations, finance and providing leadership in order to provide the Client with a high-quality service.
Manager assigned to this role will closely cooperate with managers on high positions and with business directly, perform own operational tasks (closing, reporting) and support Capgemini work.
- Assures sufficient resources to perform operations for the Client
- Creates, leads and develops strong and effective teams motivated towards effective performance and objectives realization
- Ensures that all targets and deadlines described in KPIs and SLAs are met according to Client’s expectations
- Manages turnover and recruitment processes for the project
- Accurately forecasts and manages costs and profitability for the project
- Takes care of quality improvements
- Plays a role model to influence other individuals’ behavior and professional development
- Defines new opportunities by identification of potential areas where scope of project can be increased, encourages the Client to identify other areas that could have the impact on scope increase
Who will you be working with?
You will be working in international team, where willingness of learning new things is supported by wide range of trainings and courses which are designed to improve your skills and abilities.
What we offer?
- Working with great people and in legendary atmosphere
- No formal dress code
- Annual family picnics
- Unforgettable integrational events
- Employee volunteering opportunities and interesting CSR projects
- We value and respect diversity in terms of gender, nationality, roles, age, interests
- Internal celebration initiatives: Children’s Day, St. Nicholas Day and many more
- Supporting employees’ hobbies: Business Run, e-sport games, basketball, volleyball
- Development in expert or leader competencies
- Broad training offer with possible co-funding
- Access to Harvard Business Review knowledge base
- Introduction plan for new employees and Buddy Initiative
- A wide range of instructor-led and e-learning trainings
- Co-financing for post-graduate studies and courses
- Many companies under one roof / internal headhunters
- Internal development events: conferences, meetings, communities
- Contract of employment for an indefinite period or Contract of mandate
- Bonuses, including those for new employees recommendation
- Additional life insurance
- Attractive package of extra benefits of your choosing (fitness, gym, cinema, etc.)
- Disability inclusion, assistive technologies, reasonable accommodations
- Private medical care for you and your family
- Bicycle parking and carpooling options
- Free coffee, water, milk and wide range of teas
- Anti-smog plants in offices
- Car leasing