Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation. Capgemini Poland’s Business Services unit is at the forefront of innovation in areas such as HR Services, Finance & Accounting, Supply Chain, Intelligent Automation and Business Transformation. Our international team features people from 60 different nationalities, and we work on exciting, multi-lingual projects with some of the world’s leading brands.
Who are we looking for?
Before you start our induction training we will check if you have:
- previous P2P experience
- fluent English and German language
- Customer service skills
- stakeholder management
- problem solving skills
- „Can do” approach
What will you do?
The main purpose of the role is problem identification and resolution of accounts payable invoices and payment of invoices.
As a member of the team, you will: participate in meeting service levels, take care of key measurement targets of the team, deliver a high quality and cost-effective service, oversee the process (or part of process) and make customer service decisions. You may be expected to take leadership to ensure the delivery of a customer focused service to client with highly proficient knowledge of one or more processes.
You will be responsible for processing transactions and producing outputs in the following areas:
- Accounts reconciliation
- Process PO Non -PO Invoices
- Process Blanket PO Invoices
- Archive and Retrieve Documents
- Prepare all ad-hoc, PTP-related tasks requested by management
- Preparing non-standard reporting
- Non-standard queries resolution from internal and external stake holders
- Contact with Vendors and BU
- Receive and Scan Document
Who will you be working with?
No problem is too big if you have good mates around you who are always willing to support you. And this is what our Team is. Supportive people, experts sitting next to you who always have a good solution, or they will help you to find one. Team mates who create a family’s atmosphere in a work place celebrating bunch of nonbusiness occasions like birthdays, wedding etc. Everyone matters here. When it comes to the business, you will have great opportunity to learn new things, develop your skills and be important part of the end to end finance process.
What we offer?
- Working with great people and in legendary atmosphere
- No formal dress code
- Annual family picnics
- Unforgettable integrational events
- Employee volunteering opportunities and interesting CSR projects
- We value and respect diversity in terms of gender, nationality, roles, age, interests
- Internal celebration initiatives: Children’s Day, St. Nicholas Day and many more
- Supporting employees’ hobbies: Business Run, e-sport games, basketball, volleyball
- Development in expert or leader competencies
- Broad training offer with possible co-funding
- Access to Harvard Business Review knowledge base
- Introduction plan for new employees and Buddy Initiative
- A wide range of instructor-led and e-learning trainings
- Co-financing for post-graduate studies and courses
- Many companies under one roof / internal headhunters
- Internal development events: conferences, meetings, communities
- Education First platform for learning English online
- Contract of employment for an indefinite period
- Bonuses, including those for new employees recommendation
- Additional life insurance
- Attractive package of extra benefits of your choosing (fitness, gym, cinema, etc.)
- Disability inclusion, assistive technologies, reasonable accommodations
- Private medical care for you and your family
- Bicycle parking and carpooling options
- Free coffee, water, milk and wide range of teas
- Anti-smog plants in offices
- Car leasing