Recruitment process for this position and onboarding trainings are conducted online.
What do you need to start?
- Oracle DB provisioning administration and DB access right management
- Experience with managing schema objects, such as tables, indexes, and views
- Experience with performing upgrades of the database and software to new release levels
- Experience with Monitoring & tuning DB performance, Database infrastructure designing
- Knowledge of Operating Systems, High Availability (HA) and Disaster Recovery (DR) options for Oracle DB
- Knowledge of Oracle Automatic Storage Management (ASM), Real Application Clusters (RAC), Data Guard replication technologies
- Understanding of underlying infrastructure
- Knowledge of SQL language including relational database configuration
It's not essential, but we appreciate if you also have:
- Knowledge of Exadata platform
What duties will help you grow?
- Providing consulting and Subject Matter expertise to our client and other technical teams
- Working with Architects, Subject Matter Experts, Solution Designers and engineers on both Capgemini and client side
- Managing and deliver internal projects in cooperation with the Project Management Team
Currently we are looking for an Oracle Database Lead Technician with knowledge of Oracle Database infrastructure who wants to join our new team for one of the biggest companies from the energetic sector. This job offer is for professionals, who have skills, knowledge and experience in Oracle Database infrastructure.
What have we prepared for you?
Space where you can develop yourself:
• Development programs, external courses, education & certificates co-funding, NEXT platform with free access to Pluralsight, TED talks, Coursera materials, and virtual trainings: e.g. Excel, VBA, RPA or customer care.
• You will have a possibility to join various technical communities.
• Flexible working hours thanks to a variety of projects. Ask your recruiter about possible options.
Our legendary atmosphere:
• We don't have a rigid dress code, but what we do have are awesome communities and world– changing initiatives like Grant Program. We are a big company with unique atmosphere – we make friendships, share important moments, and simply… like each other!
A lot of benefits:
• Private medical care which can be extended by a package of dental services purchased on preferential terms.
• Private life insurance which can be extended by oncology package purchased on preferential terms.
• Referral bonuses for recommending your friends to Capgemini.
• Access to Inspiro Audiobooks & MyBenefit (cinema tickets, Multisport and more).
• Offices in great locations, car leasing program, carpooling options and bicycle parking.
Who are we?
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation. Our scope is wide. One of the teams is Data Services – part of business unit called Cloud Infrastructure Services.
Do you want to get to know us better? Watch a video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L49dIpnS3lE
Do you have any additional questions about our job offers? Check our Instagram (@capgeminipl) or visit our Facebook profile (Capgemini Polska).