Recruitment process for this position and onboarding trainings are conducted online.
What do you need to start?
- B2-level English (written and spoken)
- Excellent communication skills and can-do attitude
- Passion for and experience working with people from a variety of different cultures and geographies
- Ability to work under pressure to meet tight deadlines
- Good knowledge of Excel (Please note that the recruitment process will include a test to evaluate the candidate’s knowledge of excel.)
It's not essential, but we appreciate if you also have:
- Experience working in a corporate marketing function or creative agency
- Excellent organizational and multitasking skills
- Ability to work in a high-pressure, deadline-driven work setting
- Good knowledge of tools such as Teamwork.com, G-Suite, Office 365, etc.
What duties will help you grow?
- Support day-to-day operations of the team. You will work closely with more senior members of the Operations team to understand team processes, capabilities, billing schemes, and types of reports required on a weekly and monthly basis. Ultimately, you will also pick up some of the reporting responsibilities.
- Support day-to-day administrative tasks. You will be responsible for the maintenance of subscriptions database, stationery orders, expense reconciliation, assistance in events organization, tracking client feedback. We will also expect you to support the procurement of external services provided by organizations such as printers, creative agencies, voiceover artists and shipping companies in adherence to internal procedures. We will also look for you to maintain an accurate inventory of all hardware currently in use by the team. This includes, who it is assigned to, usage, state and any upgrade and repair requirements. Our team uses a lot of tech, some is shared, and some is assigned – we will need you to keep track of who has what.
What have we prepared for you?
Personal and professional development:
- Development programs, external courses, education & certificates co-funding
- NEXT platform with free access to Pluralsight, TED talks, Coursera materials, and virtual trainings: Excel, VBA, RPA, customer care and more.
Our legendary atmosphere:
- We don't have a rigid dress code, but what we do have are awesome communities and world – changing initiatives like Grant Program. We are a big company with unique atmosphere – we make friendships, share important moments, and… simply like each other!
A lot of benefits:
- Private medical care, which can be extended by a package of dental services purchased on preferential terms.
- Private life insurance which can be extended by oncology package purchased on preferential terms.
- Referral bonuses for recommending your friends to Capgemini.
- Access to Inspiro Audiobooks & MyBenefit (cinema tickets, Multisport and more).
- Offices in great locations, car leasing program, carpooling options and bicycle parking.
Who are we?
Being one of us means stability of employment and constant development among other great people. We want to share with you our experience and exchange it for yours in a mutual partnership.
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation. Our scope is wide. One of our units is Business Services created by extraordinary people who provide solutions to our international clients in areas such as HR, Finance & Accounting, Supply Chain or Business Transformation.
Do you want to get to know us better? Watch a short video: https://youtu.be/K8v_UJ7CH8c
Do you have any additional questions about working at Capgemini? Check our Instagram (@capgeminipl) or visit our Facebook profile (Capgemini Polska).