Recruitment process for this position and onboarding trainings are conducted online
What do you need to start?
You will be comfortable working alone or as part of a team bringing to use your experience in one or more of the following:
- Prior experience working in OT environments across a variety of verticals to include Energy, Oil and Gas, Chemical, Pharmaceutical and/or related industries.
- Specialty in one or more of the following OT domains: Network Architecture, Inventory Gathering, Situational Review, Endpoint Protection, Policy & Governance, Standards, Education & Awareness
- Experience working in a consultant capacity or within an organisations OT environment to establish roadmaps to improve their current security posture and developing the functional/operational processes and procedures to support their mission.
- Prior experience leading an assessment or evaluation of an OT environment to include execution of the assessment, analysis of results, and formulation of a final report for dissemination to key stakeholders.
- Prior experience evaluating and assessing large organisations from the standpoint of OT.
- Relevant certifications or knowledge of industry best practices and standards.
- Knowledge in one or more of the following areas: OT, ICS, SCADA, HMI, PLC, CISSP, CEH, GCIA, GCIH, GCFE, IEC 62443, NERC CIP, NESA, OG86, NIS D, CyberX, Claroty.
What duties will help you grow?
Due to growing customer demand, we are currently looking to recruit a Cyber Security Consultant to join our team of Consultants and Engineers who will share their experiences of working in a rapidly changing, and prominent, area of business in order to take your career to the next stage.
Security activities across one or more of the following areas:
- Conduct site surveys to help customers identify the systems in their OT environment (including offshore environments)
- Conduct system and network security compliance assessments to assess vulnerabilities in OT environments
- Facilitate risk assessments to assess and mitigate the identified vulnerabilities in OT environments
- Develop OT policies and procedures to help customers reduce the risk of a security breach at an installation, and sustain OT security
- Conduct audits and gap analysis to assess customer compliance against policies and procedures to ensure on going protection against security incidents, perhaps with remediation
- Provide general OT security advice to assist customers addressing OT security issues and ensure safe, continuous production operations
What have we prepared for you?
Space where you can develop yourself:
- Development programs, external courses, education & certificates co-funding, NEXT platform with free access to Pluralsight, TED talks, Coursera materials, and virtual trainings: e.g. MS Azure, AWS, Google or ServiceNow.
Our legendary atmosphere:
- We don’t have a rigid dress code, but what we do have are awesome communities and world– changing initiatives like Grant Program. We are a big company with unique atmosphere – we make friendships, share important moments, and simply… like each other!
A lot of benefits:
- Home office: it’s your choice when you want to work from home.
- Private medical care which can be extended by a package of dental services purchased on preferential terms.
- Private life insurance which can be extended by oncology package purchased on preferential terms.
- Referral bonuses for recommending your friends to Capgemini.
- Access to Inspiro Audiobooks & MyBenefit (cinema tickets, Multisport and more).
- Offices in great locations, car leasing program, carpooling options and bicycle parking.
Who are we?
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation. Our scope is wide. One of the teams is Projects & Consulting – part of a business unit called Cloud Infrastructure Services.
Our employees say that in P&C team they are surrounded by awesome teammates who are ready to help professionally or just to drink a coffee with – no matter if it’s in person or virtually. You can count on your managers, willing to advise you, support you and give you a constructive feedback. There is a plenty of space to develop yourself, gain knowledge and exchange it for yours in a term of mutual partnership.
Do you want to get to know us better? Watch a video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B9jDjEY9Nxo
Do you have any additional questions about our job offers? Check our Instagram (@capgeminipl) or visit our Facebook profile (Capgemini Polska).