You will be responsible for creating advanced, containerized applications running on OpenShift for clients in financial industry area. You will work in an international team based on agile approach and use professional software development process. The work gives great opportunities to gain technical and business knowledge as well as interpersonal skills.
An ideal candidate shall:
- have minimum 2+ years of experience with cloud solutions in OpenShift including design, installation, configuration and development of applications using OpenShift;
- be proficient in building automated continuous integration (CI) and continuous delivery (CD) pipelines for cloud application platform solutions;
- have experience with Git, Jenkins, Gradle, Docker, Kubernetes, Puppet, Chef and Ansible;
- experience with Pivotal Cloud Foundry and practical knowledge or certification in AWS, Azure or GCP are preferred;
- have a degree of higher education (at least bachelor degree required, computer or technical degrees are preferred);
- fluent English written and spoken is essential.
What we offer:
- professional trainings and language courses;
- extra benefits: social benefit package, including private medical care, insurance package, Multisport card and sponsored sports activities;
- possibility of car leasing on preferential conditions – Master Benefit;
- possibility of using increased tax deductible costs in the case of creative work;
- flexible working hours;
- support for relocation;
- integration trips;
- free parking spots for employees;
- permanent employment contract from the first day at work.
Learn more about our recruitment process.