Capgemini is one of the world’s foremost providers of consulting, technology and outsourcing services.
Capgemini Business Services department is one of the first and the biggest outsourcing centers in Poland providing services in 30 different languages in the areas of: finance, accounting, banking, procurement, customer care and marketing services. Business Services employs over 4000 specialists in its offices located in Krakow and Katowice.
We are looking for candidates who are ready to join our O2C delivery team, performing day to day operations with our client as well as leading the team.
- Taking overall responsibility for the processes and team work organization
- Providing assistance to team members, ensuring that all work is done according to the agreed targets, performance evaluation, motivation, communication
- Demonstrating knowledge of Account Receivables
- Supervising the team to deliver high quality, professional and proactive day to day service to the Client, with agreed SLA/KPI’s and ensuring these are fulfilled according to the timetable agreed
- Supervising trainings to the current and future delivery team members. Ensuring that processes are understood and being followed by the team members
- Focusing on continuously developing business relationships with Client, participating in the calls with Client as well as leading if required
- On daily basis cooperating with management, other streams and client to bring additional value for the business processes
- Working on improving the Team’s efficiency
- Proven track of leading/coordinating the Team is a must
- Experience in O2C is a must
- Very good English skills (C1)
- Very good analytical skills
- Ability to enhance process and controls
- Good Customer Service skills and client-focus attitude
- Strong interpersonal skills and proactive approach
- Teamwork approach
- Flexibility, ability to deal with ambiguity and change
- Ability to work under pressure
- Able to facilitate conference calls with internal and external stakeholders
What we offer
- You will work in multinational, stable company for c.a. 100 Blue Chip Clients – known, global brands, supported by 6000 professionals in 30 languages.
- You will gain space to fulfill your ambitions and develop your career, opportunity to take part in transition projects. We operate according to Lean and Kaizen philosophy.
- You will choose your career path (experts or managers) – you will work among professionals (over 900). We will support you to gain knowledge (20 000 online trainings and in class) and get certified (e.g. ACCA, Prince2, PMP). You will have the opportunity to take part in coaching programs and develop your knowledge in experts communities.
- You will work in line with high, international work standards and you will have an opportunity to engage in CSR initiatives.
- You will be appreciated for your results and professionalism – based on clear rules of promotion. Our company applies a wide choice of perks (free private medical care for you and your family, additional life insurance). We help to keep right proportions between your work and private life (Business Parent Program).
- As a disabled person you will get professional support. We are open to provide assistive technologies for people with diverse disabilities. We care about inclusion and equal rights approach. We conduct disability awareness trainings. Join our Win with Capgemini Program for people with disabilities.