Recruitment process for this position and onboarding trainings are conducted online
What do you need to start?
- At least 3 years of managing large scale network and 5 years IT network infrastructure delivery experience
- Analyze IT specifications to assess security risk and provide technical support and monitor security access.
- Perform regular internal and external security audits, design IDS & IPS systems to prevent network invasion, analyze the source of security breaches
- Recommend and implement security tools and anti-malware softwar, determine, adapt, and maintain corporate security procedures and policies, inform management of security vulnerabilities
- Experience with the vulnerability management software tools, designing firewalls layout across the entire ICT landscape
- Experienced hands-on Linux knowledge, hands-on experience with Layer2/Layer3 network technologies and IPS/IDS networking solutions
- Strong network experience in Data Centre operations, advanced knowledge of the following vendors CISCO, Check Point, McAfee (Stonesoft), Junos, FireMon – Network certification on professional level in any of paths offered by Cisco (CCNP preferred)
- Experience with LAN technologies, WAN technologies, Vulnerability tools, very good troubleshooting skills and problem solving abilities
- Effective verbal and written communication skill in Englishs, in-depth knowledge of TCP/IP fundamentals, troubleshooting skills and problem solving abilities and monitoring tools
What duties will help you grow?
- Perform vulnerability scans using various tools & products, review & analysis vulnerability scans reports, conduct Network vulnerability remediations
- Ensure smooth operation of communication networks in order to provide maximum performance and availability, protects system by defining access privileges, control structures, and resources.
- Recognizes issues by identifying thresholds; reporting violations, implements security improvements by assessing existing landscape; anticipating requirements, defining security standards across the existing environments
- Monitor the company’s defenses, track unauthorized intrusions, and protect the company’s ICT systems, develop, update, and implement security measures and controls.
- Evaluate, upgrade and support network infrastructure (patch and maintenance), resolve complex problems, monitor and analyze network traffic, develop and upgrade existing network documentation, design network architecture at the global level
What have we prepared for you?
Personal and professional development:
- Development programs, external courses, education & certificates co-funding
- NEXT platform with free access to Pluralsight, TED talks, Coursera materials, and virtual trainings: Excel, VBA, RPA, customer care and more.
Our famous atmosphere:
- We don’t have a rigid dress code, but what we do have are awesome communities and world – changing initiatives like Grant Program. We are a big company with unique atmosphere – we make friendships, share important moments, and… simply like each other!
A lot of benefits:
- Private medical care, which can be extended by a package of dental services purchased on preferential terms.
- Private life insurance which can be extended by oncology package purchased on preferential terms.
- Referral bonuses for recommending your friends to Capgemini.
- Access to Inspiro Audiobooks & MyBenefit (cinema tickets, Multisport and more).
- Offices in great locations, car leasing program, carpooling options and bicycle parking.
Who are we?
Being one of us means stability of employment and constant development among other great people. We want to share with you our experience and exchange it for yours in a mutual partnership.
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation. Our scope is wide. One of our units is Business Services created by extraordinary people who provide solutions to our international clients in areas such as HR, Finance & Accounting, Supply Chain or Business Transformation.
Do you want to get to know us better? Watch a short video: https://youtu.be/K8v_UJ7CH8c
Do you have any additional questions about working at Capgemini? Check our Instagram (@capgeminipl) or visit our Facebook profile (Capgemini Polska).