Capgemini’s Cloud Infrastructure Services unit is a global team of technology experts and domain specialists that helps businesses from all around the world extract maximum business value from their IT investment and facilitates their journeys to the cloud.
In addition to facilitating journeys to the cloud, we support businesses by providing services such as helpdesk services (human and AI powered), network access and maintenance, hosting and maintaining applications, IT operations and much more. We do all this in 24 languages from 4 locations in Poland.
Join our global team and be part of technology transformation.
Who are we looking for?
- In-depth knowledge of TCP/IP fundamentals
- Experience in managing networks
- At least 1-2 years in networking technologies and operations including network performance and/or network application delivery experience
- Experience with LAN (switching, routing, high availability)
- Working experience with load balancers (experience with F5 solutions is a plus)
- Good knowledge of security concepts, components and tools
- Good troubleshooting skills and problem solving abilities
- Knowledge about monitoring and troubleshooting tools
- English (B2 level)
- Excellent organizational and multi-tasking skills
- Degree in a technical discipline (Computer Science, Telecommunication or a related field)
- Network certification on associate level in any of paths offered by Cisco (CCNA Routing and Switching or Security preferred)
- Knowledge of Unix/Linux and/or Wintel is a plus
- ITIL process awareness (ITIL Foundation is a plus)
- Very good time management
What will you do?
Network Engineer in Data Services is responsible for ensure smooth operation of communication networks in order to provide maximum performance and availability. Evaluate, upgrade and support network infrastructure (patch and maintenance). This person will be responsible for resolving complex problems, monitoring and analyzing network traffic. Together with other team members will be responsible for ensuring 24×7 operations and focusing on Service Level Agreement. Additionally one of the tasks will be developing and upgrading existing documentation.
Working pattern: business hours.
- Participate in projects consisting of design, transformation and support network infrastructure and related services of our customers
- Provide technical support, diagnostics and resolution of problems
- Develop and maintain existing network infrastructures
- Capacity management
- Ensure smooth operation of complex network environment in order to provide maximum performance and availability.
Who will you be working with?
Capgemini Network Tower team in Data Services consists of talented group of professsionals with many years of experience in network infrastructure. Our engineers are supporting various network infrastructures – but it is not only limited to managing existing infrastructures but also designing, evaluating and evolving environments.
What we offer?
- Working with great people and in legendary atmosphere
- No formal dress code
- Annual family picnics
- Unforgettable integrational events
- Employee volunteering opportunities and interesting CSR projects
- We value and respect diversity in terms of gender, nationality, roles, age, interests
- Internal celebration initiatives: Children’s Day, St. Nicholas Day and many more
- Supporting employees’ hobbies: Business Run, e-sport games, basketball, volleyball
- Development in expert or leader competencies
- Broad training offer with possible co-funding
- Access to Harvard Business Review knowledge base
- Introduction plan for new employees and Buddy Initiative
- A wide range of instructor-led and e-learning trainings
- Co-financing for post-graduate studies and courses
- Many companies under one roof / internal headhunters
- Internal development events: conferences, meetings, communities
- Education First platform for learning English online
- Bonuses, including those for new employees recommendation
- Additional life insurance
- Attractive package of extra benefits of your choosing (fitness, gym, cinema, etc.)
- Disability inclusion, assistive technologies, reasonable accommodations
- Private medical care for you and your family
- Bicycle parking and carpooling options
- Free coffee, water, milk and wide range of teas
- Anti-smog plants in offices
- Car leasing