Recruitment process for this position and onboarding trainings are conducted online.
What do you need to start?
- Practical experience (+7 years) in networking and security technologies area
- Practical Experience with network security technologies including firewalling (across the vendors but with main focus on Checkpoint, Cisco ASAs/Firepowers, Fortigates), IPSec, SSL, 802.1x;
- Very good understanding of the L2 and L3 high availability protocols and standards is a must (STP, VPC, HSRP, VRRP, SecureXL and other vendor proprietary technologies);
- Practical experience in Solid hands-on with loadbalancing technologies (main focus on F5 BIG-IP);
- At least CCNP knowledge level covering routing (dynamic routing protocols with main focus on OSPF) and switching (infrastructure based mainly on Cisco platforms, including Cisco Nexus platforms);
It’s not essential, but we appreciate if you also have:
- Degree in a technical discipline (Computer Science, Telecommunication or a related field);
- Network certification on an at least professional level;
- Solid experience with wireless technologies (strong emphasizes on Cisco solutions);
- ITIL process awareness (ITIL Foundation is a plus).
What duties will help you grow?
- Participation in network related projects (planning, designing, implementing, providing documentation);
- Supporting and mentoring of other colleagues (projects/operations);
- Diagnosing and troubleshooting complex network infrastructures, including data center environments;
What have we prepared for you?
Space where you can develop yourself:
- Development programs, external courses, education & certificates co-funding, NEXT platform with free access to Pluralsight, TED talks, Coursera materials, and virtual trainings: e.g. Excel, VBA, RPA or customer care.
- You will have a possibility to join various technical communities.
- Flexible working hours thanks to a variety of projects. Ask your recruiter about possible options.
Our legendary atmosphere:
- We don't have a rigid dress code, but what we do have are awesome communities and world– changing initiatives like Grant Program. We are a big company with unique atmosphere – we make friendships, share important moments, and simply… like each other!
A lot of benefits:
- Private medical care which can be extended by a package of dental services purchased on preferential terms.
- Private life insurance which can be extended by oncology package purchased on preferential terms.
- Referral bonuses for recommending your friends to Capgemini.
- Access to Inspiro Audiobooks & MyBenefit (cinema tickets, Multisport and more).
- Offices in great locations, car leasing program, carpooling options and bicycle parking.
Who Are We?
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation. Our scope is wide. One of the teams is Data Services – part of business unit called Cloud Infrastructure Services.
Do you want to get to know us better? Watch a video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L49dIpnS3lE
Do you have any additional questions about our job offers? Check our Instagram (@capgeminipl) or visit our Facebook profile (Capgemini Polska).