- Practical experience (+7 years) in networking and security technologies area
- Practical Experience with network security technologies including firewalling (across the vendors but with main focus on Checkpoint, Cisco ASAs/Firepowers, Fortigates), IPSec, SSL, 802.1x;
- Very good understanding of the L2 and L3 high availability protocols and standards is a must (STP, VPC, HSRP, VRRP, SecureXL and other vendor proprietary technologies);
- Practical experience in Solid hands-on with loadbalancing technologies (main focus on F5 BIG-IP);
- At least CCNP knowledge level covering routing (dynamic routing protocols with main focus on OSPF) and switching (infrastructure based mainly on Cisco platforms, including Cisco Nexus platforms);
It’s not essential, but we appreciate if you also have:
- Degree in a technical discipline (Computer Science, Telecommunication or a related field);
- Network certification on an at least professional level;
- Solid experience with wireless technologies (strong emphasizes on Cisco solutions);
- ITIL process awareness (ITIL Foundation is a plus).
- Participation in network related projects (planning, designing, implementing, providing documentation);
- Supporting and mentoring of other colleagues (projects/operations);
- Diagnosing and troubleshooting complex network infrastructures, including data center environments;
Space where you can develop yourself:
• Development programs, external courses & conferences, co-funding for certificates, NEXT platform with free access to TED talks, Coursera materials, articles and virtual trainings: MS Azure, AWS, Google Cloud or ServiceNow.
• You will have possibility to join various technical communities.
• Flexible working hours thanks to a variety of projects. Ask your recruiter about possible options.
Our legendary atmosphere:
• We don’t have s rigid dress code, but what we do have are awesome communities and world – changing initiatives. There’s always someone happy to start a day with a cup of coffee with you – even virtually! We are a big company with unique atmosphere – we make friendships, share important moments, and… simply like each other!
A lot of benefits:
• Well-being package (private medical care, additional life insurance & StayWell helpline).
• Referral bonuses for recommending your friends to Capgemini.
• Inspiro Audiobooks & MyBenefit access.
• Offices in great locations, car leasing program, carpooling options and bicycle parking.
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation. Our scope is wide. One of the teams is Data Services – part of business unit called Cloud Infrastructure Services.
Do you have any additional questions about our job offers? Check our Instagram (@capgeminipl) or visit our Facebook profile (Capgemini Polska) to check when we organize our next Recruitment Hours. Then, you can speak directly with our recruiters via Messenger.