Capgemini’s Cloud Infrastructure Services unit is a global team of technology experts and domain specialists that helps businesses from all around the world extract maximum business value from their IT investment and facilitates their journeys to the cloud.
In addition to facilitating journeys to the cloud, we support businesses by providing services such as helpdesk services (human and AI powered), network access and maintenance, hosting and maintaining applications, IT operations and much more. We do all this in 24 languages from 4 locations in Poland.
Join our global team and be part of technology transformation.
Who are we looking for?
- General knowledge about various networking devices
- Understanding of fundamental networking protocols
- Some experience with monitoring and processing of traffic flows
- Working experience with LAN, WAN and WLAN components
- Understanding of Network and Security concepts and standards
- Proactive and can-do attitude
What will you do?
Network Analyst in Data Services is responsible for ensure smooth operation of communication networks in order to provide maximum performance and availability. Evaluate, upgrade and support network infrastructure (patch and maintenance). This person will be supporting process of resolving complex problems, monitoring and analyzing network traffic. Together with other team members will be responsible for ensuring 24×5 operations and focusing on Service Level Agreement.
- Ensured smooth operation of complex network environment and monitor the level and quality of service of the network, including monitoring compliance with Service Levels
- Daily operations monitoring (connectivity/availability and utilization of the components)
- Monitoring and analyze network traffic
- Managing various network components (not limited to only routers and switches)
- On-going support for existing VPN-based connections
Who will you be working with?
Capgemini Network Tower team in Data Services consists of talented group of professsionals with many years of experience in network infrastructure. Our engineers are supporting various network infrastructures – but it is not only limited to managing existing infrastructures but also designing, evaluating and evolving environments.
Currently Data Services is looking for highly motivated individuals to join network team to support various customers.
We are looking for a motivated person who wants to build his competences in order to be able to work independently and within a team which is responsible end to end for supporting and troubleshooting complex network infrastructures.
What we offer?
- Working with great people and in legendary atmosphere
- No formal dress code
- Annual family picnics
- Unforgettable integrational events
- Employee volunteering opportunities and interesting CSR projects
- We value and respect diversity in terms of gender, nationality, roles, age, interests
- Internal celebration initiatives: Children’s Day, St. Nicholas Day and many more
- Supporting employees’ hobbies: Business Run, e-sport games, basketball, volleyball
- Development in expert or leader competencies
- Broad training offer with possible co-funding
- Access to Harvard Business Review knowledge base
- Introduction plan for new employees and Buddy Initiative
- A wide range of instructor-led and e-learning trainings
- Co-financing for post-graduate studies and courses
- Many companies under one roof / internal headhunters
- Internal development events: conferences, meetings, communities
- Education First platform for learning English online
- Bonuses, including those for new employees recommendation
- Additional life insurance
- Attractive package of extra benefits of your choosing (fitness, gym, cinema, etc.)
- Disability inclusion, assistive technologies, reasonable accommodations
- Private medical care for you and your family
- Bicycle parking and carpooling options
- Free coffee, water, milk and wide range of teas
- Anti-smog plants in offices
- Car leasing