What will you do with us?
- you will be part of the team that provides support for a client from the largest financial sector, exposed to various FO, BO, and RISK topics;
- you will receive internal training sessions which give you acquire autonomy and expertise in respective areas;
- you will take active participation in the process of Murex knowledge acquisition and assist existing support groups and Teams in resolve client request, issues, incidents;
- manage day-to-day assigned business tasks to complete contract deliverables in accordance with the defined processes;
- you will be responsible for maintenance and update RTB Team (Run the Bank) documentation and you have to be readiness for shift work, standby duty, maintenance weekends and on call support;
- you will be working with Murex, UC4, ITSM Remedy, MEAM, UNIX, SQL, JIRA CRM’s and other tools.
We are looking for you, if:
- you have functional experience of Front Office (Pre-trade, e-tradepad, FO configuration etc.) and experience of Back Office (P&L Analysis, pricing, accounting etc.);
- you have technical experience of Murex Datamart, MXML and EoD design including performance tuning of the Batch;
- you have strong understanding of the Murex environment setup and excellent understanding of UNIX scripting;
- you know what is ASE and performance tuning of queries (etc.), but also you know how works Capital Markets including all areas – sales, trading, operations, Risk, Finance and Product control;
- you have good knowledge of English (at least B1 level).
In return, you will receive from us:
- professional trainings and language courses;
- extra benefits: social benefit package, including private medical care, insurance package, Multisport card and sponsored sports activities;
- possibility of car leasing on preferential conditions – Master Benefit;
- possibility of using increased tax deductible costs in the case of creative work;
- flexible working hours;
- support for relocation;
- free parking spaces and closed bicycle boxes;
- online access to over 2000 audiobooks and podcasts.
Learn more about our recruitment process.
In case of any questions, please contact us at the following address: