Recruitment process for this position and onboarding trainings are conducted online
What do you need to start?
- General knowledge about Microsoft 365 suite and Identity synchronization (Active Directory, Azure AD, Azure AD connect)
- Microsoft 365 Security knowledge such as:
Implement and manage identity and access (Azure AD PIM, MFA, conditional access), threat protection (Azure Threat Protection), information protection (data loss prevention, Azure Information Protection)
Manage governance and compliance features in Microsoft 365 (data retention, data classification, records management, data privacy, MCAS)
It’s not essential, but we appreciate if you also have:
- Microsoft Azure Security Technologies (Manage identity and access, implement platform protection, manage security operations, secure data and applications, Azure Sentinel)
What duties will help you grow?
- You will be able to work with Capgemini technical teams across the globe on most exciting newest technologies, supporting various projects for our clients.
- Providing hands-on technical security engineering and security expertise in the analysis, assessment, development, and evaluation of security solutions and architectures to secure Microsoft 365 deployments
- Assisting in the development of security requirements for Microsoft 365
- Configuring integration between Microsoft’s and third-party solutions.
What your development path can look like?
Capgemini Cybersecurity practice is a global Microsoft and Amazon partner which gives us large training and certification benefits to develop cloud security skills. We also offer wide certification opportunity covering: (ISC)2, ISACA, CompTIA and many more. Our strategy assumes growth through which we will bring an accessible set of consulting skills to the market. We strive for our consultants to be well balanced between business and technology areas.
What have we prepared for you?
Space where you can develop yourself:
- Development programs, external courses, education & certificates co-funding, NEXT platform with free access to TED talks, Coursera materials, and virtual trainings: e.g. MS Azure, AWS, Google or ServiceNow.
Our legendary atmosphere:
- We don't have a rigid dress code, but what we do have are awesome communities and world– changing initiatives like Grant Program. We are a big company with unique atmosphere – we make friendships, share important moments, and simply… like each other!
A lot of benefits:
- Home office: it’s your choice when you want to work from home.
- Private medical care which can be extended by a package of dental services purchased on preferential terms.
- Private life insurance which can be extended by oncology package purchased on preferential terms.
- Referral bonuses for recommending your friends to Capgemini.
- Access to Inspiro Audiobooks & MyBenefit (cinema tickets, Multisport and more).
- Offices in great locations, car leasing program, carpooling options and bicycle parking.
Who are we?
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation. Our scope is wide. One of the teams is Projects & Consulting – part of a business unit called Cloud Infrastructure Services.
Our employees say that in P&C team they are surrounded by awesome teammates who are ready to help professionally or just to drink a coffee with – no matter if it’s in person or virtually. You can count on your managers, willing to advise you, support you and give you a constructive feedback. There is a plenty of space to develop yourself, gain knowledge and exchange it for yours in a term of mutual partnership.
Do you want to get to know us better? Watch a video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B9jDjEY9Nxo
Do you have any additional questions about our job offers? Check our Instagram (@capgeminipl) or visit our Facebook profile (Capgemini Polska).