Capgemini is one of the world’s foremost providers of consulting, technology and outsourcing services.
Capgemini Business Services department is one of the first and the biggest outsourcing centers in Poland providing services in 30 different languages in the areas of: finance, accounting, banking, procurement, customer care and marketing services. Business Services employs over 4000 specialists in its offices located in Krakow and Katowice.
Based in Krakow, Poland, the Mobile Developer will work in a global team with the industry’s sharpest and most experienced marketers, consultants and sales teams. He or she will work together with designers, copywriters and developers on a variety of projects ranging from sales and marketing aids, to productivity tools and slick customer-facing apps. As a Mobile Developer in our team, you’ll be working on everything from App Store/Google Play and enterprise iOS and Android apps, integration with in-house systems, custom APIs and real-time sensors.
At MACS PL (EDGE Creative), being a Mobile Developer means:
• Creating professional, high-end mobile apps. We’ll be looking for you to become a master of this domain, which means following a global standards and trends and incorporating them into your work
• Introducing new ideas and tools. We’ll expect you to learn about new tools and provide us with a justified opinion on how, where and when they can be used to help our clients
• Aspiring to become a better developer. We are looking for highly motivated individuals
• Understanding the business objective of what you create. We seek to add value to projects by understanding their context, use cases and objectives, and then proactively making suggestions on how to improve the project
What you absolutely need to have:
• At least two years of mobile development experience using native Android SDK (Java, Kotlin) or iOS (Objective-C, Swift)
• Good understanding of mobile software design patterns and programming good practices
• Good understanding of data structures and algorithms
• Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect mobile applications to back-end services
• Good knowledge of the standard mechanics of UI/UX design implementation for mobile
• Good understanding of GIT and professional software version control and mobile deployment procedures
• An understanding of basic relational database concepts as well as confidently writes the four basic SQL statements
• A degree from a technical university or comparable education or work experience
What would really help your application:
• Example of apps and code you’ve worked on.
• Understanding of security concepts and best practices
• Familiarity with design tools such as Sketch, Zeplin, InVision
• Experience working with Jira, and Agile methodologies like Scrum or Kanban
• Experience in marketing/interactive agency or similar
What we offer
- You will work in multinational, stable company for c.a. 100 Blue Chip Clients – known, global brands, supported by 6000 professionals in 30 languages.
- You will gain space to fulfill your ambitions and develop your career, opportunity to take part in transition projects. We operate according to Lean and Kaizen philosophy.
- You will choose your career path (experts or managers) – you will work among professionals (over 900). We will support you to gain knowledge (20 000 online trainings and in class) and get certified (e.g. ACCA, Prince2, PMP). You will have the opportunity to take part in coaching programs and develop your knowledge in experts communities.
- You will work in line with high, international work standards and you will have an opportunity to engage in CSR initiatives.
- You will be appreciated for your results and professionalism – based on clear rules of promotion. Our company applies a wide choice of perks (free private medical care for you and your family, additional life insurance). We help to keep right proportions between your work and private life (Business Parent Program).
- As a disabled person you will get professional support. We are open to provide assistive technologies for people with diverse disabilities. We care about inclusion and equal rights approach. We conduct disability awareness trainings. Join our Win with Capgemini Program for people with disabilities.