Capgemini is one of leading global companies offering consulting and IT technologies.
The Cloud is fashionable – everyone’s talking about it, many use it, but only few know what it consists of, how it works, how to access it, and how to take care of it. It is us, Cloud Infrastructure Services, who understand the subject thoroughly. From high level services, through managing equipment and operating systems, internal or access networks to managing applications, IT operations, availability, configurations, and changes. By working in an international environment, we use a number of foreign languages.
Who are we looking for?
- Really good knowledge of Unix/Linux OS family operating systems
- Hands-on experience with Middleware technologies (Apache, Tomcat, JBoss, Websphere)
- Experience with scripting
- Good verbal & written English and French
- Readiness for on-call duties
Nice to have:
- Experience with IBM MQSeries, TradeXpress
- SQL knowledge
- ITIL awareness
What will you do?
- Provide L3 support for data flow (EAI, EDI): deployments, updates, troubleshooting
- Interact with engineers and project managers to gather details and requirements for incidents and requests
- Develop and maintain existing documentation
- Actively improve the way you work and how you do things
Who will you be working with?
TAM (Technical Application Management) tower is a multiclient team providing application support with various technologies. Most applications supported run on Linux OS. We work on a daily basis with following technologies / tools: Apache, Tomcat, JBoss, Centreon, Websphere, BMC Control-M, Opentext. We also work with new DevOps tools such as Ansible, Jenkins, Openshift…
What we offer?
- Working with great people and in legendary atmosphere
- No formal dress code
- Annual family picnics
- Unforgettable integrational events
- Employee volunteering opportunities and interesting CSR projects
- We value and respect diversity in terms of gender, nationality, roles, age, interests
- Internal celebration initiatives: Children’s Day, St. Nicholas Day and many more
- Supporting employees’ hobbies: Business Run, e-sport games, basketball, volleyball
- Development in expert or leader competencies
- Broad training offer with possible co-funding
- Access to Harvard Business Review knowledge base
- Introduction plan for new employees and Buddy Initiative
- A wide range of instructor-led and e-learning trainings
- Co-financing for post-graduate studies and courses
- Many companies under one roof / internal headhunters
- Internal development events: conferences, meetings, communities
- Education First platform for learning English online
- Bonuses, including those for new employees recommendation
- Additional life insurance
- Attractive package of extra benefits of your choosing (fitness, gym, cinema, etc.)
- Disability inclusion, assistive technologies, reasonable accommodations
- Private medical care for you and your family
- Bicycle parking and carpooling options
- Free coffee, water, milk and wide range of teas
- Anti-smog plants in offices
- Car leasing