Recruitment process for this position and onboarding trainings are conducted online.
What do you need to start?
- Excellent written and spoken English (ability to shape and contribute to content development)
- Experience in coordinating creative projects (video, design, content)
- Familiarity with sales support or account management in a professional services environment, or professional experience in marketing communications
- Experience in working with agencies and/or working in an IT services or B2B product environment
- Experience in traditional print, media and digital marketing and web development implementation
- Documented hands-on experience developing creative strategies
- Attention to detail (ability to proofread your work and that of others)
- A creative mind (and an ability to adapt your thinking to a business context).
What duties will help you grow?
- Vision: You know how to inspire and understand how to translate vision into a realistic action plan. You have a natural ability to see the big picture as well as the details, and map both together.
- Leadership: You are an expert in leading stakeholders and production teams on creative campaigns by understanding a bidding/tender/pursuit process and knowing how to shape a creative proposal into a connected story (with messaging, visuals and creative deliverables) across all the client touch points. You know how to set a stage for a sales team to effectively pitch their offering to clients.
- B2B understanding. You’ll work closely with marketing, sales and delivery teams to translate often complex services into marketing campaigns that communicate clear business propositions and value.
- Self starter. You uncover client expectations and turn them into your own targets with a natural sense of creating opportunities for new programs/projects, or expanding scope of existing efforts.
- Collaborator. You can project manage and execute a customized marketing strategy for sales, marketing and delivery efforts. You know how to introduce efficiencies and improvements in day-to-day operations all the while advising clients on effective approaches to branding, positioning, and marketing of services/products.
What have we prepared for you?
Personal and professional development:
- Development programs, external courses, education & certificates co-funding
- NEXT platform with free access to Pluralsight, TED talks, Coursera materials, and virtual trainings: Excel, VBA, RPA, customer care and more.
Our legendary atmosphere:
- We don’t have a rigid dress code, but what we do have are awesome communities and world – changing initiatives like Grant Program. We are a big company with unique atmosphere – we make friendships, share important moments, and… simply like each other!
A lot of benefits:
- Private medical care, which can be extended by a package of dental services purchased on preferential terms.
- Private life insurance which can be extended by oncology package purchased on preferential terms.
- Referral bonuses for recommending your friends to Capgemini.
- Access to Inspiro Audiobooks & Nais (cinema tickets, Multisport and more).
- Offices in great locations, car leasing program, carpooling options and bicycle parking.
Who are we?
Being one of us means stability of employment and constant development among other great people. We want to share with you our experience and exchange it for yours in a mutual partnership.
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation. Our scope is wide. One of our units is Business Services created by extraordinary people who provide solutions to our international clients in areas such as HR, Finance & Accounting, Supply Chain or Business Transformation.
Do you want to get to know us better? Watch a short video: https://youtu.be/K8v_UJ7CH8c
Do you have any additional questions about working at Capgemini? Check our Instagram (@capgeminipl) or visit our Facebook profile (Capgemini Polska).