Recruitment process for this position and onboarding trainings are conducted online.
What do you need to start?
- Confidence to drive and manage large conference calls.
- Ability to identify trouble spots quickly and an excellent team player
- Should be able to support 24*7 process
- Excellent communication skill to drive routine communication of status to senior management and customer.
- Knowledge of technology in terms of servers, infrastructure etc. would be an added advantage
What duties will help you grow?
- Managing the process to restore normal service operation as quickly as possible to minimize the impact to business operations
- Monitor the incidents to ensure that the Service Level Agreements (SLA) and Operational Level (OLA) Agreements are respected
- Sending an outage/notification against occurrence of any major incident and to share its updates with stakeholders
- Escalate unresolved incidents to SDMs and higher management for faster resolution
- Driving, developing, managing and maintaining the major incident process and associated procedures
What have we prepared for you?
Space where you can develop yourself:
- Development programs, external courses, education & certificates co-funding, NEXT platform with free access to Pluralsight, TED talks, Coursera materials, and virtual trainings: e.g. Excel, VBA, RPA or customer care.
- Flexible working hours thanks to a variety of projects (standard, part time, late shifts). Ask your recruiter about possible options.
Our legendary atmosphere:
- We don’t have a rigid dress code, but what we do have are awesome communities and world– changing initiatives like Grant Program. We are a big company with unique atmosphere – we make friendships, share important moments, and simply… like each other!
A lot of benefits:
- Private medical care which can be extended by a package of dental services purchased on preferential terms.
- Private life insurance which can be extended by oncology package purchased on preferential terms.
- Referral bonuses for recommending your friends to Capgemini.
- Access to Inspiro Audiobooks & Nais (cinema tickets, Multisport and more).
- Offices in great locations, car leasing program, carpooling options and bicycle parking.
Who are we?
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation. Our scope is wide. One of the teams is End User Services – part of a business unit called Cloud Infrastructure Services.
In our offices in Poland, we work as a team of 2500 employees, helping our customers around the globe to solve their IT issues.
Do you want to know more? Watch a video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ShubpoagRWA
Do you have any additional questions about our job offers? Check our Instagram (@capgeminipl) or visit our Facebook profile (Capgemini Polska).