Recruitment process for this position and onboarding trainings are conducted online.
What do you need to start?
- Ability to rapidly assimilate and process complex information streams and adapt according to rapidly changing circumstances, ability to influence the tasks needed to resolve high priority incidents
- Knowledge and utilization of ITSM, SNOW and other CapGemini tools used to
- Detailed ITIL awareness, ITIL Certification would be an advantage
- Excellent English communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to facilitate and coordinate technical Major Incident Restoration Team Meetings
- Ability to manage, track and coordinate Major Incident recovery activities across multiple support client data, ability to manage and collaborate with virtual teams
- Knowledge of Problem Management, Incident, Management, and Change Management
What duties will help you grow?
- Management and delivery of Major Incident Management
- Coordination, planning, escalation, communication and resourcing during Major Incidents
- Production and maintenance of the Major Incident communication, monitor and escalate status as needed for Priority 1 and 2 outage tickets
- Provide non-technical administrative support for Major Incident Response Teams (MIRTs)
- Ensure timely provision of agreed regular reports and documents, participation in Major Incident reviews
What have we prepared for you?
Space where you can develop yourself:
- Development programs, external courses, education & certificates co-funding, NEXT platform with free access to Pluralsight, TED talks, Coursera materials, and virtual trainings: e.g. Excel, VBA, RPA or customer care.
- Flexible working hours thanks to a variety of projects (standard, part time, late shifts). Ask your recruiter about possible options.
Our legendary atmosphere:
- We don't have a rigid dress code, but what we do have are awesome communities and world– changing initiatives like Grant Program. We are a big company with unique atmosphere – we make friendships, share important moments, and simply… like each other!
A lot of benefits:
- Private medical care which can be extended by a package of dental services purchased on preferential terms.
- Private life insurance which can be extended by oncology package purchased on preferential terms.
- Referral bonuses for recommending your friends to Capgemini.
- Access to Inspiro Audiobooks & MyBenefit (cinema tickets, Multisport and more).
- Offices in great locations, car leasing program, carpooling options and bicycle parking.
Who are we?
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation. Our scope is wide. One of the teams is End User Services – part of a business unit called Cloud Infrastructure Services.
In our offices in Poland, we work as a team of 2500 employees, helping our customers around the globe to solve their IT issues.
Do you want to know more? Watch a video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ShubpoagRWA
Do you have any additional questions about our job offers? Check our Instagram (@capgeminipl) or visit our Facebook profile (Capgemini Polska).