Capgemini is one of leading global companies offering consulting, IT technologies.
The Cloud is fashionable – everyone’s talking about it, many use it, but few knows what it consists of, how it works, how to access it, and how to take care of it. It is us, Cloud Infrastructure Services, who understand the subject thoroughly. From high level services, through managing equipment and operating systems, internal or access networks to managing applications, IT operations, availability, configurations, and changes. By working in an international environment… we use a number of foreign languages.
- Analytical and methodical approach to working
- Good organizational skills, ability to maintain high level of accuracy and to work to tight deadlines
- Flexible, well-motivated team player
- Ability to work with minimum supervision and perform under pressure
- Can do attitude
- Assertive and self starting with ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks
- Detailed ITIL awareness, ITIL Certification would be an advantage
- Excellent English communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to facilitate and coordinate technical Major Incident Restoration Team Meetings
- Ability to manage, track and coordinate Major Incident recovery activities across multiple support teams
- Ability to rapidly assimilate and process complex information streams and adapt according to rapidly changing circumstances
- Ability to influence the tasks needed to resolve high priority incidents
- Knowledge and utilization of ITSM, SNOW and other CapGemini tools used to support client data
- Ability to manage and collaborate with virtual teams
- Knowledge of Problem Management, Incident, Management, and Change Management
The role of Major Incident Manager falls within the Service Management Group.
This role will have the responsibility of managing the Capgemini Major Incident Management process and therefore will work closely with Incident Management, Problem Management, Change Management, Capgemini Tower Management and Leads, SDMs, Service Desks and at times directly with the Customer.
The role requires an assertive person who has experience in dealing with challenging and complex customer issues and who is mature in business acumen. The successful candidate will be an excellent communicator, able to negotiate, plan and communicate major incident activities. You will use your influencing skills to ensure that resolutions are agreed and achieved swiftly and efficiently. This role requires an experience in dealing with challenging and difficult customer issues as well as the ability to deflate these types of situations without leadership escalation.
- Management and delivery of Major Incident Management
- Coordination, planning, escalation, communication and resourcing during Major Incidents
- Production and maintenance of the Major Incident Communication Communication
- Monitor and escalate status as needed for Priority 1 and 2 outage tickets
- Provide non-technical administrative support for Major Incident Response Teams (MIRTS);
- Ensure timely provision of agreed regular reports and documents.
- Participation in Major Incident reviews
We are a multi-national team with members based in Capgemini hubs in Eastern Europe – Katowice, Kraków and Opole in Poland and Iasi and Suceava in Romania. Our members are SMEs in service management for Major Incidents and work in close association with clients from business areas varying from heavy industry to real estate. We are managing high priority incidents for renowned clients on daily basis, ensuring faster resolution times and transparent communication whilst cooperating with top SMEs for all types of issues in pacily developing, dynamic IT environments.
What we offer
- Working in a close-knit team and a friendly atmosphere
- Bonuses, including those for recommending new employees
- A wide range of training and co-financing of courses
- Additional life insurance
- Attractive package of additional benefits (fitness, gym, cinema, etc.) you chose what you want
- Integration events and joint celebrations
- Disability inclusion, assistive technologies, reasonable accommodations
- Private medical care, also for your family
- Bicycle parking and carpooling