Recruitment process for this position and onboarding trainings are conducted online.
What do you need to start?
- Good knowledge of English,
- Efficient task management skills,
- Proactive approach & willingness to learn,
- Basic knowledge on Linux operating system,
- Basic knowledge on VMware.
It’s not essential, but we appreciate if you also have:
- Python, GITLAB, RedHat 7/8
What duties will help you grow?
- Cooperation with team members and other support teams,
- Infrastructure Deployments,
- Patching of Infrastructure components,
- Maintain and support for all systems and Infrastructure in scope.
What your development path can look like?
Discover IT! You will start your career from the onboarding plan where you’ll grab the basics. When you gain some experience remember that there’s a variety of roles that you can choose. Become Senior Engineer and Linux Consultant which can lead you to be Subject Matter Expert in the area of server administration. You can also choose to develop yourself in different aspects of IT, like Networking, DevOps or Cloud Engineering. And If you find yourself interested in leadership ground, you can always move to become Team Leader and discover the world of IT management.
What have we prepared for you?
Space where you can develop yourself:
- Development programs, external courses, education & certificates co-funding, NEXT platform with free access to Pluralsight, TED talks, Coursera materials, and virtual trainings: e.g. Excel, VBA, RPA or customer care.
- You will have a possibility to join various technical communities.
- Flexible working hours thanks to a variety of projects (standard, part time, late shifts). Ask your recruiter about possible options.
Our legendary atmosphere:
- We don’t have a rigid dress code, but what we do have are awesome communities and world– changing initiatives like Grant Program. We are a big company with unique atmosphere – we make friendships, share important moments, and simply… like each other!
A lot of benefits:
- Private medical care which can be extended by a package of dental services purchased on preferential terms.
- Private life insurance which can be extended by oncology package purchased on preferential terms.
- Referral bonuses for recommending your friends to Capgemini.
- Access to Inspiro Audiobooks & MyBenefit (cinema tickets, Multisport and more).
- Offices in great locations, car leasing program, carpooling options and bicycle parking.
Who are we?
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation. Our scope is wide.
One of the teams is Cloud and Data Services – part of business unit called Cloud Infrastructure Services.
Do you have any additional questions about our job offers? Check our Instagram (@capgeminipl) or visit our Facebook profile (Capgemini Polska).