What will you do with us?
- new employees onboarding;
- project staffing based on employees’ experience and competencies, not the yearly goals;
- employees’ support by preparing Personal Development Plan with them, defining personal goals, conducting regular feedback sessions and year-end reviews;
- coaching and mentoring as well as assuring employees’ motivation and satisfaction;
- personal administration (i.e. holiday planning and accepting, business trip expense acceptance, HR documentation signing, etc.).
We are looking for you, if:
- you have completed a minimum first cycle degree;
- you have an experience as a Line Manager/Team Leader/Project Manager/ Scrum Master;
- you can effectively build and manage the team and complete the business goals;
- you know the tools necessary to perform the Line Manager role;
- you speak fluent English (written and spoken);
- experience in IT is additional benefit.
In return, you will receive from us:
- individual development plan to support your competencies’ growth,
- rich offer of professional trainings and language courses,
- extra benefits: social benefit package, including private medical care package to choose, insurance package, Multisport card and sponsored sports activities and a lot more,
- possibility of car leasing on preferential conditions – Master Benefit,
- possibility of using increased tax deductible costs in the case of creative work,
- flexible working hours,
- support for relocation,
- free parking spaces and closed bicycle boxes,
- online access to over 2000 audiobooks and podcasts,
- permanent employment contract from the first day at work.
Learn more about our recruitment process.
In case of any questions, please contact us at the following address: