Recruitment process for this position and onboarding trainings are conducted online.
What do you need to start?
• 6-10 years professional experience,
• Business acumen, technology savvy and expertise in L&D area
• Knowledge of virtual collaboration and classroom tools
• Project and budget management skills
• Proactive, team player, conceptual thinker
• Experience in team management
• Good facilitation skills, excellent communication, and stakeholder management
What duties will help you grow?
• Design and implement local L&D strategy aligned with global HR and Business priorities
• Analyse training and development needs in cooperation with Business and HR Directors and Executives
• Support and advise top management in learning & development areas
• Create and manage delivery of annual learning & development plans and programs to support business objectives
• Ensures that all deliverables for the agreed L&D projects are created, approved and updated on ongoing manner
• Ensures that all targets and deadlines described in KPIs and SLAs are met according to client’s expectations and agreements
• Manage annual training budget
• Manage L&D team of team leaders, consultants, trainers and specialists
• Drive continuous improvement initiatives and provide value adding services to the business
• Evaluate L&D offer and programs effectiveness
• Report and monitor mandatory training completion on regular basis and follow up any discrepancies
• Manage training-related policies, platforms and documentation
What have we prepared for you?
Personal and professional development:
- Development programs, external courses, education & certificates co-funding
- NEXT platform with free access to Pluralsight, TED talks, Coursera materials, and virtual trainings: Excel, VBA, RPA, customer care and more.
Our legendary atmosphere:
- We don’t have a rigid dress code, but what we do have are awesome communities (e. g OUTfront, Women@Capgemini, Foreigners Community) and world – changing initiatives like Grant Program. We are a big company with unique atmosphere – we make friendships, share important moments, and… simply like each other!
A lot of benefits:
- Private medical care, which can be extended by a package of dental services purchased on preferential terms.
- Private life insurance which can be extended by oncology package purchased on preferential terms.
- Referral bonuses for recommending your friends to Capgemini.
- Access to Inspiro Audiobooks & Nais (cinema tickets, Multisport and more).
- Offices in great locations, car leasing program, carpooling options and bicycle parking.
Who are we?
Being one of us means stability of employment and constant development among other great people. We want to share with you our experience and exchange it for yours in a mutual partnership.
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation. Our scope is wide. One of our units is Business Services created by extraordinary people who provide solutions to our international clients in areas such as HR, Finance & Accounting, Supply Chain or Business Transformation.
Do you want to get to know us better? Watch a short video: https://youtu.be/K8v_UJ7CH8c
Do you have any additional questions about working at Capgemini? Check our Instagram (@capgeminipl) or visit our Facebook profile (Capgemini Polska).