Capgemini, as a global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation, is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms.
Building on its strong 50-year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations.
Project and Consulting team within Cloud Infrastructure Services is a team formed for creation and delivery of the most complex technical solutions for our Clients using the latest technologies as well as more well-established ones.
Based on your inclinations, you might be acting as a pioneer and be the first on designing and creating something never done before or you might standardize and create a repeatable architecture with standards, best practices and reusable artefacts to deliver the same value to multiple customers. Or you can do both.
If you are passionate about Information Technologies, you love to discover and master something new, you are not afraid of new challenges, and you can always find a way to reach your goal, then our team is exactly what you are looking for.
We are looking for the next superhero, would you like to join us?
- Proven thought leadership in technical implementations, development of best practices (5+ years of experience in Microsoft 365 implementations, acting as an architect on minimum 3 full Microsoft 365 implementations),
- Proven experience in architecting, building, and supporting complex implementations in a large-scale enterprise environment,
- Excellent at communicating technical problems and solutions to both technical and non-technical audiences,
- Analytical mind with evaluative and problem-solving abilities, able to define technical solutions aligned with client’s business problems at an architectural and design level of detail,
- Able to present business cases, strategies and solutions.
Technical knowledge / certifications:
- Microsoft 365 & Office 365
- Zoom Solution
- Remote working solutions and requirements
- Device Management, including BYOD and Autopilot
- Microsoft 365 Certified: Teams Administrator Associate and/or Messaging Administrator Associate and/or Modern Desktop Administrator Associate
This is a client facing, Architecture & Consulting role which requires good presentation and communication skills as well as good technical capabilities. Successful applicants will be able to work with Capgemini clients across the globe on most exciting & latest technologies.
As the Lead Microsoft 365 Architect you will:
- Lead and manage the transformation and transition for small to large scale international implementations,
- Use techniques like Service Maturity Assessment and requirements gathering to quickly capture or understand requirements,
- Able to articulate the objective and business benefits with clients, during transition and transformation phases,
- Be a technical architect for Microsoft related solutions, including understanding and documenting the full Capgemini architecture solution,
- Be the primary point of contact for overall Microsoft architecture and functionality; have a full understanding of how integrations are related, and dependency impacts of any changes or updates.
Furthermore, main accountabilities may include:
- Provide top level business and technology architecture consultancy services to our clients
- Provide input to the design of Microsoft 365 solutions as a recognized Architect or Design Authority
- Provide input to bids and assist in presenting proposals to potential clients
- Lead or support creation of innovative digital offers as complete enterprise solutions
- Support implementation programs for complex enterprise scale solutions
- Working with great people and in legendary atmosphere
- No formal dress code
- Annual family picnics
- Unforgettable integrational events
- Employee volunteering opportunities and interesting CSR projects
- We value and respect diversity in terms of gender, nationality, roles, age, interests
- Internal celebration initiatives: Children's Day, St. Nicholas Day and many more
- Supporting employees' hobbies: Business Run, e-sport games, basketball, volleyball
- Development in expert or leader competencies
- Broad training offer with possible co-funding
- Access to MIT Sloan Management Review Polska knowledge base
- Introduction plan for new employees and Buddy Initiative
- A wide range of instructor-led and e-learning trainings
- Co-financing for post-graduate studies and courses
- Many companies under one roof / internal headhunters
- Internal development events: conferences, meetings, communities
- Education First platform for learning English online
- Bonuses, including those for new employees recommendation
- Additional life insurance
- Access to MyAudiobooks – Entertainment and personal growth in audio version
- Attractive package of extra benefits of your choosing (fitness, gym, cinema, etc.)
- Disability inclusion, assistive technologies, reasonable accommodations
- Stay Well helpline to support the emotional and mental aspects of well-being
- Private medical care for you and your family
- Bicycle parking and carpooling options
- Free coffee, water, milk and wide range of teas
- Anti-smog plants in offices
- Car leasing